Media Bias

Hard hitting investigative journalist Matt Taibbi begs the free speech absolutist he worked for as the leopard eats his face "Please Elon I've repeatedly declined to criticize you.  Why are you being a meanie to me??"

Sad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

19 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Pansies for speaking out about their employer hiring someone neck deep in trying to overturn our elections?  

Yup. pansies. The anchors would have a perfect forum to challenge her if they are so confident. It has to be much more difficult for a lone conservative to join a liberal network. Just ask Megan Kelly how that turned out....although she probably got 10s of millions, out of her short stint. :)

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1

^ Boy, spend years complaining about fake news. Complain when you don't get fake news. That's the extreme right for ya. 

Trying to "challenge" Ronna would require Ronna to acquire some common sense. Given that seems unlikely based on the number if years of already trying to do that, you would have better luck pulling a unicorn riding leprechaun out of her rear. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 5

I have never heard of the person before but...I mean, you get to the point where you could, in theory, bring up "any reason" to get people canned.  Which of course, we have seen before in history.  

While I am fine with what they did, it is hard to not see how this can be a slippery slope.  

What is it next time, they get mad and want someone fired who is for abortion?  

Again, I am fine with it but later on, if someone gets canned for something YOU agree with, then you have to sort of sit there and eat it.

• TBH 2
  • Worth a Look 1
On 3/27/2024 at 2:09 PM, nic said:

Yup. pansies. The anchors would have a perfect forum to challenge her if they are so confident. It has to be much more difficult for a lone conservative to join a liberal network. Just ask Megan Kelly how that turned out....although she probably got 10s of millions, out of her short stint. :)

There is a very wise quote about “not arguing with idiots…”

There is zero reason to seemingly legitimize her reputation as a valid source of information.

• TBH 1