Biden Foreign Policy

10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Just once I would LOVE to see these dorks actually leave and see what it is like.  Just once.

There's a huge amount of "America bad" that permeates in the American Left, typically concentrated in younger circles.

It's catastrophically stupid. Not as stupid as actually scheming to undermine an election with fake electors, but still very stupid. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

There's a huge amount of "America bad" that permeates in the American Left, typically concentrated in younger circles.

It's catastrophically stupid. Not as stupid as actually scheming to undermine an election with fake electors, but still very stupid. 

I think "America Bad" is something both sides, the extreme (great band) sides say/use.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

21 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

It's definitely not exclusive to the left, but a great deal of it probably has to do with personal awakening in young adults. It's the first time you're really allowed to think on your own and form your own opinions. It's also the first time you're probably learning that the propaganda you've been fed in grade school is a little... lacking in authenticity and the whole story/truth.

• TBH 3
6 hours ago, ZRod said:

It's definitely not exclusive to the left, but a great deal of it probably has to do with personal awakening in young adults. It's the first time you're really allowed to think on your own and form your own opinions. It's also the first time you're probably learning that the propaganda you've been feed in grade school is a little... lacking in authenticity and the whole story/truth.

This is very true!

I also it's textbook group think -- their friends get super into a cause, and so they do as well to fit in. No kid wants to be an outcast in their social circle. 

Social media has turbocharged all of this. 

6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This is very true!

I also it's textbook group think -- their friends get super into a cause, and so they do as well to fit in. No kid wants to be an outcast in their social circle. 

Social media has turbocharged all of this. 

YES!  I said this before a few different times.

It is like when I said for a lot of them it was their tailgate.  They don't want to go to the game and they don't know who the Huskers are playing but they sure as heck want to fit in and be part of the group.  

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This is more of what it is than some great knowledge awakening from thinking on your own.  

• TBH 3

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

This is more of what it is than some great knowledge awakening from thinking on your own.  

I'd be willing to bet money most of these kids have no idea that Hamas doesn't believe that Israel has a right to exist, that Hamas has declined the opportunity for the creation of a Palestinian state, or any number of things. 

All of this does not excuse Israel for conducting a poorly thought through and unnecessarily violent war. If there's ever a time to not care about either side in a conflict, it's one where neither side is interested in actual political resolutions to the underlying causes. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2
  • Worth a Look 1
41 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I guess the impeachment proceedings should commence since that’s the standard. 

This would be the same thing the instant Biden tries to get Bibi to investigate Trump to help him in the election.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 7
  • Worth a Look 1