Biden Foreign Policy

38 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I thought that was about Isreal and Palestinians :dunno

Right. A conflict roughly the same age as Afghanistan. 

Seriously. I'm trying to be fair. No one should expect any American administration to solve ancient conflicts on behalf of people who don't trust our motives. 

10 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Right. A conflict roughly the same age as Afghanistan. 

Seriously. I'm trying to be fair. No one should expect any American administration to solve ancient conflicts on behalf of people who don't trust our motives. 

Totally agree with your stance...just thought I missed something, which tbf was easy to do with Kushner.

40 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I will go so far as to say the same guy who got into late night Twitter battles with Chrissy Teigen could have been much worse as Commander In Chief than he was. 

That may be one of his biggest accomplishments, she is an awful person

2 hours ago, Redux said:

Just didn't want you to miss a chance to be in the wrong, figured you'd wanna jump all over that

Oh I never miss that chance.  But I'm not sure how I'd be wrong with the take that no matter who tried to pull out of this mess, when or how they tried to do it, it would be messy.  At any rate I'm not sure this is the time to be doing a victory dance.  

Are you saying Biden stays in beyond August 31st now?

21 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I'm certain he'll be held accountable by national media, and his supporters on this board. Fooooor sure.

There are still people on this board that can't bring themselves to say that the Talibaners are crazy a$$ nut jobs that need to be executed.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
19 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I'm certain he'll be held accountable by national media, and his supporters on this board. Fooooor sure.

Please. Biden voters (like myself) in this very thread have been critical, and Biden himself said he holds himself accountable in his presser today. We're not in some weird cult where the leader is never accountable and never takes responsibility. 

• Plus1 3

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

I haven't been in the political forum for at least a few weeks. How has it been?

Not bad really.  Posts are pretty civil and it is still like 10 posters vs that Archy guy.  

Even Biden lovers know this is a mess so they are being pretty good about it.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Please. Biden voters (like myself) in this very thread have been critical, and Biden himself said he holds himself accountable in his presser today. We're not in some weird cult where the leader is never accountable and never takes responsibility. 

Cool! I'm sure this supposed accountability from Biden means a lot to those staring at death in Afghanistan!

For the record, I think leaving was the right thing to do. He just seems to have done so in the most inept way possible.

I'm more disappointed with the people around Joe, than Joe himself. It was clear from the beginning he shouldn't be making these kinds of decisions, or even be involved in them at all.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Not bad really.  Posts are pretty civil and it is still like 10 posters vs that Archy guy.  

Even Biden lovers know this is a mess so they are being pretty good about it.

I'll give Archy credit for his stamina in this forum. All that s#!t gets old pretty quick.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1