** 2021 Opponent Previews : Buffalo (Game 3) **

I see the line opened at NU -11. I guessing it will move down similar to Illinois.

Should be an interesting game. Could go a long way in boosting the team's confidence for OU the following week. On the other hand, a loss would be a second devastating blow and would likely mean a 1-3 start which would make it extremely difficult to make it to a bowl.

DVR set.

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

I've been going to husker games for 25 years.  I've never attended a loss.  Some close games through the years but I have been lucky.  Hoping the trend continues Saturday!  

My call-. NU 34 - BU 24

You are lucky,  holy cow.  How many games would you estimate you've been to? 

I did the math once for myself and have been to 20 something losses out of 50 some total attended.  Went to 2 in the 90s and the rest since 2003.

9 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

I've been going to husker games for 25 years.  I've never attended a loss.  Some close games through the years but I have been lucky.  Hoping the trend continues Saturday!  

My call-. NU 34 - BU 24

We’re going to need you to go to the Iowa game too.  

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, runningblind said:

You are lucky,  holy cow.  How many games would you estimate you've been to? 

I did the math once for myself and have been to 20 something losses out of 50 some total attended.  Went to 2 in the 90s and the rest since 2003.

Most years only one game but some years as many as 3.  Maybe 35?

I was supposed to attend 2 different games that we ended up losing but had work keep me from going.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

The only time I saw Belt in was as punt returner after CTB’s screw up and mop up duty. 

He’s logged some snaps in the last two games. Belt fumbled a PR & almost had one touch his leg. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt in the regard that I don’t think he was well prepared for that scenario by the coaching staff. 

In the transfer portal era playing dispensable walk-ons over young, scholarship players is going to lead to an uptick of transfers for seemingly no reason. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Decked said:

He’s logged some snaps in the last two games. Belt fumbled a PR & almost had one touch his leg. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt in the regard that I don’t think he was well prepared for that scenario by the coaching staff. 

In the transfer portal era playing dispensable walk-ons over young, scholarship players is going to lead to an uptick of transfers for seemingly no reason. 

Then the scholarship players need to work harder. 

• Thanks 1