Military Releasing UFO Report

2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Always wondered if the things folks see are actually extraterrestrial, or just secret stuff from various Governments that no one knows about. 

The things that David Fravor and the like encountered would be hard to chalk up as from various governments.

He described a tic-tac like object with no heat signature or heat venting (it was hovering) that went from something like 30,000 ft above the ocean to 80 ft above the ocean almost instantaneously, with no acceleration or deceleration. Best way I can imagine something like that would be a generation defining breakthrough of harnessing gravity or something, which it seems we're very far away from and would be tough to keep a secret.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
20 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

The things that David Fravor and the like encountered would be hard to chalk up as from various governments.

He described a tic-tac like object with no heat signature or heat venting (it was hovering) that went from something like 30,000 ft above the ocean to 80 ft above the ocean almost instantaneously, with no acceleration or deceleration. Best way I can imagine something like that would be a generation defining breakthrough of harnessing gravity or something, which it seems we're very far away from and would be tough to keep a secret.

One video clip I saw showed the object hovering above the ocean, then all of a sudden diving into the water and disappearing.

What if aliens had a secret base built deep under the Pacific ocean that we have never been able to see?

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

One video clip I saw showed the object hovering above the ocean, then all of a sudden diving into the water and disappearing.

What if aliens had a secret base built deep under the Pacific ocean that we have never been able to see?

For millennia...and have been coming out and about occasionally from that base to be seen in historical times. Ancient Aliens has had it right all along! 

• Plus1 1

Just now, DevoHusker said:

For millennia...and have been coming out and about occasionally from that base to be seen in historical times. Ancient Aliens has had it right all along! 

And, what if the drones over eastern Colorado and western Nebraska last year are in this report as being part of the alien force studying us?

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, what if the drones over eastern Colorado and western Nebraska last year are in this report as being part of the alien force studying us?

And what if it turns out that birds actually aren't real and have been government drones the entire time?

jk, that's been common knowledge for at least 3 years.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

9 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

I didn't even know who David Fravor was so I looked him up and found this podcast.  It's worth checking out.

https://lexfridman.com/david-fravor/

9 hours ago, RedDenver said:

My prediction: there will be a bunch of blurry images and videos that seem to defy explanation but not one clear image or video. Conspiracies will run rampant despite no concrete evidence.

Kind of like Big Foot and Loch Ness Monster.

Amazing now that everyone has cell phones with awesome cameras, neither of these ever get their picture taken anymore.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

The easiest thing to send to another planet is a probe. We've done it, and we've already flown on another planet. If other life wanted to explore Earth, this is what they'd do. 

Most likely, though, is that it's our tech. DARPA products or something like that. If someone would have seen the SR-71 when it first flew, the would've thought it was aliens. Same with the stealth fighter. 

The articles all say it would require some crazy breakthrough for it to be from Earth. The simplest, and most likely, explanation is that it's a new kind of drone.