Illinois Week Pressers

Mavric

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I see Nebraska still hasn't figured out how to have a mic so we can hear the questions.  I know it's a tough technically to accomplish.

Based in the last couple pressers it doesn’t matter what the question is anyway.

Kids have been practicing hard.

They cant wait to get in the field.

I can’t wait to get on the field.

We can’t wait to get on the field.

Player X is a good player, he can’t wait to get on the field.

I hope this is just a sign that Frost is laser focused on the game and this season but it has the feeling of “I hate pressers”, “you SOBs pissed me off”, and “I’m not giving you anything worthwhile at all”. Like I’ve said, I don’t care because it’s all been horsesh#t anyway. All I care about is how they look in actual games and winning. I don’t need sunshine blown up my a$$, and I prefer that it isn’t. But if this is how his pressers are going to be, they may as well not even hold them anymore.

I’m probably reading more into this than is there but Frost has been extremely short, curt and surly ever since Trev arrived. It seemed to start with that joint presser they had about the NCAA investigation. Scott is not enjoying life at all. But none of that matters if he starts winning more games and his team quits self destructing. That should put him in a better mood I would think.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Based in the last couple pressers it doesn’t matter what the question is anyway.

I hope this is just a sign that Frost is laser focused on the game and this season but it has the feeling of “I hate pressers”, “you SOBs pissed me off”, and “I’m not giving you anything worthwhile at all”. Like I’ve said, I don’t care because it’s all been horsesh#t anyway. All I care about is how they look in actual games and winning. I don’t need sunshine blown up my a$$, and I prefer that it isn’t. But if this is how his pressers are going to be, they may as well not even hold them anymore.

I’m probably reading more into this than is there but Frost has been extremely short, curt and surly ever since Trev arrived. It seemed to start with that joint presser they had about the NCAA investigation. Scott is not enjoying life at all. But none of that matters if he starts winning more games and his team quits self destructing. That should put him in a better mood I would think.

Maybe Frost has an AD that is telling him to run the friggin program and don't worry about all the crap Moos had you do?  I'm hoping he realizes the honeymoon is over and the only thing that will help is for Frost to win.  No reason to "make nice" with the press.  I figure he's still really pissed about someone leaking the analyst crap....... Maybe he is feeding off and into the angry junk yard mentality coming from the team (my words and hope).  

Like you, I'm sick of the best practice, guys are sharp, ready to go against someone else.....blah, blah, blah.....Just show up and show out.  

I do not even want to think what will happen if we lose Sat.....

4 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

We didn't have the best week of practice ever. So we got that going for us. Which is nice.

• Haha 2