Illinois Week Pressers

Mavric

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

From an Illini Board...sounds like they know how to beat NU

defense must make Taylor Martinez stay in pocket instead of getting outside where he is good on rollout passes and scrambling. must keep contain. Beat Nebraska.

aA3mFV6.gif

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

16 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I guess the Illini also did not release a depth chart.

"Only about half the league is going to put out a depth chart, we are in the half that isn't going to do it, at this point" ..."most of the guys you know will start" - Brett Bielema

I'm glad Illinois is loose.  They have a bunch of guys who were on the team last year and probably feel there will be a repeat.  Nebraska players seem loose but also have that tone about them that they know how important this game is.  I'm pretty sure there are a few guys on the team who are looking to ball out and exact revenge 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I'm glad Illinois is loose.  They have a bunch of guys who were on the team last year and probably feel there will be a repeat.  Nebraska players seem loose but also have that tone about them that they know how important this game is.  I'm pretty sure there are a few guys on the team who are looking to ball out and exact revenge 

Taking anything from a short video of a few guys having fun is worthless. Did all we know, they are a bunch of walk ons that won’t see the field. 

That said, I like the feel of our program right now.  Our guys seem relaxed, but confident and business like. 

• Plus1 1
On 8/23/2021 at 2:38 PM, Cdog923 said:

This is what people are mad about? Aside from getting short with Sam(?) once, this is a gigantic nothingburger. 

He was short, but Sam was being pretty damn annoying asking the same question 4 times, the last time seemed to be in a smart a$$/playful tone.

On 8/23/2021 at 2:43 PM, FrantzHardySwag said:

Brisk and blunt Frost is my favorite Frost. 

Focused. I hope.