Frost needs fired

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I don't drink often but that might not be a bad idea.  WIth that said, when Husker fans begin taking it easy when loss after loss piles up, you get apathy which is worse.  

Are you truly comfortable with the state of this program and the 4-year resume we have seen with Frost?  

We are "this close"....We just lost another one by one score....So so close......Rinse and repeat until you start to believe......JK

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

What do you mean?  My thinking is the same as it was after the Michigan State game. Let the season play out and unless NU does something it hasn't done in the past 4 years, fire Frost. 

Yep...

He has a chance at 2 big wins...OSU and Lamiowa

He needs to win out vs Purdue and Lamesconsin and then win 1 out of those two vs OSU and Iowa

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

We are "this close"....We just lost another one by one score....So so close......Rinse and repeat until you start to believe......JK

Haha.  I just don't get how so many Husker fans have seemed to settle for mediocrity and moral victories.  All because they are too afraid to criticize somebody with ties to Nebraska.  

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Yep...

He has a chance at 2 big wins...OSU and Lamiowa

He needs to win out vs Purdue and Lamesconsin and then win 1 out of those two vs OSU and Iowa

The way that mediocre defense had their way with the OLine today, you honestly think they have a chance against 3 of these 4 final opponents?????  Hell Purdue's front will look like the Steel Curtain probably

• Plus1 1