Frost needs fired

3 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

This game actually made me think he needs to another year.   He has to make a few changes though.

- He’s hitched his wagon to an inconsistent QB.  If Frost believes AM gets 5th year to start, I think he should be fired.  I’ll get laughed at for this, but get Rattler.

-The inability to kick a field goal has been devastating.

-Something they are doing helps with false starts.  I have no idea what is, but they need to change something.  (Clapping, Cadence, snap count???)

-The offensive line seemed to making progress until Teddy got hurt.  They just are not there yet.

I would reach out to Rattler, but with a different head coach. Next year is the time to start fresh. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I have read the many threads but do not recall seeing what data you are relying on with your decision.  It should not be difficult to reuse that data here.

There is a lot of data in the threads showing our statistical improvements 

Again, read them or don't 

As much "fun" as this is, I'm off to play 9 and have a few (more) adult beverages 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

This game actually made me think he needs to another year.   He has to make a few changes though.

- He’s hitched his wagon to an inconsistent QB.  If Frost believes AM gets 5th year to start, I think he should be fired.  I’ll get laughed at for this, but get Rattler.

-The inability to kick a field goal has been devastating.

-Something they are doing helps with false starts.  I have no idea what is, but they need to change something.  (Clapping, Cadence, snap count???)

-The offensive line seemed to making progress until Teddy got hurt.  They just are not there yet.

Frost’s side of the ball, and ST (which have sucked and Frost hasn’t addressed for 3+ years) have not been getting the job done. Frost’s DC has made consistent improvement since year 1. Not giving me great confidence that Frost will figure it out next year. 

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, TheSker said:

There is a lot of data in the threads showing our statistical improvements 

Again, read them or don't 

As much "fun" as this is, I'm off to play 9 and have a few (more) adult beverages 

The statistical improvements are noticeable, but the win and losses are still lacking.  That points to coaching!!!

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I think Alberts will bring back Frost, but I think it's the wrong decision. Also, Osborne should have no input in the decision. He is an 83 year old man who doesn't work for the University anymore. 

Nothing I see tells me we have a winning season next year. In 4 years what has Frosts best win been? 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The statistical improvements are noticeable, but the win and losses are still lacking.  That points to coaching!!!

The problem with this is really is execution that I saw today.

How do you “coach” a 4 year starter that can’t complete a pass?  How do you “coach” a RB that trips at the goaline on 4th down?  How do you “coach” an all conference kicker that can’t make PATs?

I still believe a decent QB turns this team into winners.

2 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

The problem with this is really is execution that I saw today.

How do you “coach” a 4 year starter that can’t complete a pass?  How do you “coach” a RB that trips at the goaline on 4th down?  How do you “coach” an all conference kicker that can’t make PATs?

I still believe a decent QB turns this team into winners.

You recruit players who don't do those things. Plenty of other schools with less pedigree than us appear to consistently do just that. 

Also what makes you think Scott can get one of those QBs? He's had 4 years. 

• Plus1 1