Special Teams exorcism

krc1995

18 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

I've drunkenly almost bought that scorpion jacket at least 3 times.  Man that would be a regrettable purchase.  I have zero and I mean ZERO chance of being able to pull off that look.  Such a great movie.

I bought a vintage members only jacket last fall.  People gave me hell for about a week and then it turned into, man I like that jacket where can I get one.  You go ahead and get that scorpion jacket.  you can still be drunk and just blame the booze if it doesn't go over well.

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

12 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Drive.

Watch the opening scene here. Very little dialogue but it will get your adrenaline flowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHYaj6EHfJg

Yep it does that.  I'll have to watch the whole movie.       Kind of like the first time I saw the first Borne movie.  My wife had to tell be to slow down when I was driving home from the theater.  It gets you revved up.

10 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Yep it does that.  I'll have to watch the whole movie.       Kind of like the first time I saw the first Borne movie.  My wife had to tell be to slow down when I was driving home from the theater.  It gets you revved up.

Note that this 12 minute opening clip gives no indication of the brutal, excessive physical violence that comes in the rest of the movie LOL.

We're talkin about knee caps being broken with hammers, etc. Just FYI.

But the movie is awesome. A good way to do this one is to then follow it up with The Notebook right after you watch this one so that your brain gets maximum "Ryan Gosling Confusion."

1 minute ago, Undone said:

Note that this 12 minute opening clip gives no indication of the brutal, excessive physical violence that comes in the rest of the movie LOL.

We're talkin about knee caps being broken with hammers, etc. Just FYI.

But the movie is awesome. A good way to do this one is to then follow it up with The Notebook right after you watch this one so that your brain gets maximum "Ryan Gosling Confusion."

Well my favorite movie of all time isn't The Notebook (good to watch wt my wife) but rather Remember the Titans  - Ryan's funny and famous line "FIGHT"

And in theory there'd be another punt return metric as well (that would admittedly be pretty tedious to calculate) that would show net negative starting field position from letting the ball bounce on punts as opposed to just catching it where it was going to hit the ground.

I believe we let several punts bounce in the MSU game.

Brutal.

• Plus1 1