How the team responds the next 3 games will likely decide Frost's future.

BoSolich

5 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Because he was never present and didnt keep any kind of leash or accountability on Frost. 

Which leads me to wonder if Frost has been giving 100% to the program or if he is half distracted by "other" things. Maybe it is just perception. But I don't see the same urgency and passion as when he was recruiting for Nebraska and coaching UCF for the bowl game. He seems sort of disinterested or worn down maybe. IDK.

5 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I actually think it is funny that we "practiced too much" last year...never would have known based on the product put on the field. 

Well, they over practiced.  Probably.  And now look at the result.  The truth is out there.  Let's go with that.

We can make all kinds of excuses because Frost is from Nebraska and was part of the 1997 championship team. I doubt a single person in the state of Nebraska wanted this outcome but here we are. So, the question is are we going to keep making excuses, drinking koolaid, and be satisfied with moral victories or are we going to demand some accountability for the record we have thus far. 5-18 in one score games is ridiculous and statistically improbable. The only way you can lose that many is if you did it on purpose. Now, I am sure that our guys do not want to lose games but the coaches are not making the right decisions and do not have back up plans when plan A is not working. I still remember when Frost declared that half the playbook was out the window when Bielema did some changes to his formation. That tells you Frost is not a good HC. Some may argue that he was a successful OC but that is completely different than being the HC and competing in P5 conference. His body language implies that he is way over his head. I am sure that his team can feel that and that is why our offense is chaotic. Show me one other coach who would keep a QB in the game after they had 4 INT. What message does that send to the rest of the team? This turkey is done…stick a fork in it.

8 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

We can make all kinds of excuses because Frost is from Nebraska and was part of the 1997 championship team. I doubt a single person in the state of Nebraska wanted this outcome but here we are. So, the question is are we going to keep making excuses, drinking koolaid, and be satisfied with moral victories or are we going to demand some accountability for the record we have thus far. 5-18 in one score games is ridiculous and statistically improbable. The only way you can lose that many is if you did it on purpose. Now, I am sure that our guys do not want to lose games but the coaches are not making the right decisions and do not have back up plans when plan A is not working. I still remember when Frost declared that half the playbook was out the window when Bielema did some changes to his formation. That tells you Frost is not a good HC. Some may argue that he was a successful OC but that is completely different than being the HC and competing in P5 conference. His body language implies that he is way over his head. I am sure that his team can feel that and that is why our offense is chaotic. Show me one other coach who would keep a QB in the game after they had 4 INT. What message does that send to the rest of the team? This turkey is done…stick a fork in it.

Screenshot_20211104-235656_Chrome.jpg

15 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Screenshot_20211105-000443_Chrome.jpg