How the team responds the next 3 games will likely decide Frost's future.

BoSolich

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

The question asked was "show me a coach that kept a QB in after 4 INTs"...Fields had 3. Your other examples were Maryland and Duke....which makes sense as we share similar records in football these days. 

Yep. How many of those examples where the QB threw 4 or more did the team win? If they didn't win not sure why someone would use that as an example. To show us that our coach make similiar decisions as other s#!tty coaches?

10 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Yep. How many of those examples where the QB threw 4 or more did the team win? If they didn't win not sure why someone would use that as an example. To show us that our coach make similiar decisions as other s#!tty coaches?

Some people just make bizarre arguments that make no sense. It is a side effect of drinking too much koolaid.

45 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Some people just make bizarre arguments that make no sense. It is a side effect of drinking too much koolaid.

Some people are just pissed off at the world and are sad the Huskers aren't giving them their weekly dopamine fix, which without they just become miserable negative individuals who would destroy anything in their path to get that instant gratification. The pursuit of which only increases the length of time they will be without the solution to their addiction, making them all the more insufferable.

Like a toddler throwing a sh!t fit that they can't have a candy bar and not realizing the longer they act this way the longer the parent will withhold the candy bar.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
56 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Some people are just pissed off at the world and are sad the Huskers aren't giving them their weekly dopamine fix, which without they just become miserable negative individuals who would destroy anything in their path to get that instant gratification. The pursuit of which only increases the length of time they will be without the solution to their addiction, making them all the more insufferable.

Like a toddler throwing a sh!t fit that they can't have a candy bar and not realizing the longer they act this way the longer the parent will withhold the candy bar.

Are you saying that because fans on a message board are upset that Frost May be the worst W-L coach in husker history. That is making him a worse coach? Cause I would venture to say what happens on this board has nothing to do with bad in game coaching decisions Nor makes Martinez turn the ball over constantly. Do you think Martinez isn’t developing and can’t work through his progressions after 4 years in the program because of Huskerboard? 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Are you saying that because fans on a message board are upset that Frost May be the worst W-L coach in husker history. That is making him a worse coach? Cause I would venture to say what happens on this board has nothing to do with bad in game coaching decisions Nor makes Martinez turn the ball over constantly. Do you think Martinez isn’t developing and can’t work through his progressions after 4 years in the program because of Huskerboard? 

No.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:02 AM, Hedley Lamarr said:

Because he was never present and didnt keep any kind of leash or accountability on Frost. 

No, you are so wrong.

The only reason he was hired was to hire HCSF.  And everybody was happy for that. 

Come here for a few years and move on.

But he also happened to help out some of the other athletic departments. 

He did what he was hired to do, and leave into the sunset of washington.  He wasn't hired to be a lifer and keep a leash like you think.

2 minutes ago, admo said:

No, you are so wrong.

The only reason he was hired was to hire HCSF.  And everybody was happy for that. 

He did what he was hired to do, and leave into the sunset of washington.  He wasn't hired to be a lifer and keep a leash like you think.

Hoiberg is looking pretty good. So is Bolt. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

2 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Get over yourself. You can’t win an argument and you start calling people toddlers. If you can’t debate like a grown up who makes sense, don’t waste people’s time acting like a child. No point trying to communicate with people like you. Stay sane. Best advice I can give you.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Get over yourself. You can’t win an argument and you start calling people toddlers. If you can’t debate like a grown up who makes sense, don’t waste people’s time acting like a child. No point trying to communicate with people like you. Stay sane. Best advice I can give you.

Clearly your reading comprehension needs work. The literary tool being used in my post is called an analogy. Look it up. 

3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

In my analogy the fan base is the toddler, the fit is a coaching change, good freaking football is the candy bar, and the parents are the football gods. 

We the fans demand change when we don't get our wins on Saturday. However coaching changes more often set schools back than advance them. So just like the toddler in this ANALOGY. We keep demanding change (throwing our fit) without realizing that the coaching changes are likely the very thing holding us back. 

Hope that explains it better than my short previous response :cheers

7 hours ago, admo said:

No, you are so wrong.

He did what he was hired to do, and leave into the sunset of Washington.  He wasn't hired to be a lifer and keep a leash like you think.

He was hired to manage the athletic department for a short time. We all knew the day he was hired he wasn't going to be here for a decade. However, the reason for his abrupt departure has everything to do with him basically letting Frost etc. do as they please, show up at noon etc. All of that stopped once Scott and Trev met for what it is worth. 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

In my analogy the fan base is the toddler, the fit is a coaching change, good freaking football is the candy bar, and the parents are the football gods. 

We the fans demand change when we don't get our wins on Saturday. However coaching changes more often set schools back than advance them. So just like the toddler in this ANALOGY. We keep demanding change (throwing our fit) without realizing that the coaching changes are likely the very thing holding us back. 

Hope that explains it better than my short previous response :cheers

How many coaches turn it around after 4 losing seasons to go on to win things of substance? I already know the answer and it is primarily why I want him gone. Doesn't every single organization in every walk of life want to win? To be the best? How many multi million dollar organizations say ya know what, your results have been terrible for 4 years. You've been given all the resources you have asked for, gave you full autonomy in hiring your staff to achieve results and you still havent done it. The vertical of my organization that I work in showed very slow growth from a few different presidents. Our most recent hire (2 years ago) has flipped the script, changed the culture from reactive to proactive and our sales have gone from low single digits to mid teen growth. He implemented his vision and success quickly followed. Frost had blank checks for his staff when he was hired. If Frost went to Moos etc and said I need X amount of dollars to really get this right, he would have been given the check. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1