Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This was always the intent behind the repeal of Roe. 

Christo-fascists are worried Whites are going to become a minority in America. Forgetting that America for Whites was never the idea behind this country.

GMWpB4MWkAIa5Rm?format=jpg&name=orig

GMWpB4LXkAAxStk?format=jpg&name=orig

GMWpB4KWcAE-sIV?format=jpg&name=orig

GMWpB4LWIAAOiQU?format=jpg&name=orig

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

On 4/29/2024 at 2:05 PM, knapplc said:

Christo-fascists are worried Whites are going to become a minority in America. Forgetting that America for Whites was never the idea behind this country.

GMWpB4MWkAIa5Rm?format=jpg&name=orig

GMWpB4LXkAAxStk?format=jpg&name=orig

GMWpB4KWcAE-sIV?format=jpg&name=orig

GMWpB4LWIAAOiQU?format=jpg&name=orig

Orrrrr...

Don't get married and don't have kids and enjoy the f#&% out of your life instead of running around to 12 practes, 7 games, 3 bday parties and a horrible show choir concert all on a Husker game day.  

• Haha 3

It’s pretty sick that 29% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in all cases.   Believing it’s ok on Aborting a viable baby a day before natural birth, a month before natural birth, etc. is pretty gross. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s pretty sick that 29% of Americans believe abortion should be legal in all cases.   Believing it’s ok on Aborting a viable baby a day before natural birth, a month before natural birth, etc. is pretty gross. 

Legal in all cases, doesn't mean they believe it should be used in all cases.  I can see people thinking it should be legal for the Dr and patient to analyze the situation and make the decision themselves.  I would think that way fewer than 29% are perfectly comfortable and OK with a woman and Dr aborting a perfectly healthy child a week before birth just because.  But....the procedure should be a legal option for very rare situations where it's needed and the baby becomes non-viable, threatening the mom's health/life.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 4
14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Legal in all cases, doesn't mean they believe it should be used in all cases.  I can see people thinking it should be legal for the Dr and patient to analyze the situation and make the decision themselves.  I would think that way fewer than 29% are perfectly comfortable and OK with a woman and Dr aborting a perfectly healthy child a week before birth just because.  But....the procedure should be a legal option for very rare situations where it's needed and the baby becomes non-viable, threatening the mom's health/life.

Please take your logic elsewhere.

• Haha 1
On 4/29/2024 at 2:05 PM, knapplc said:

This got me thinking.  Back in the day (1980s) when I was active in peaceful abortion clinic protests, the leaders always pointed to the 'fact' that Margarette Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, started the organization to limit the births of minority women - thus most clinics were in locations where most minorities lived - all for the purposed of promoting the white population at the expense of the minorities - or so I was told.   Now 100 years after Sanger's work started to become known we have the same thing happening (if the before mentioned was really true) but in a different way.  As noted in your post of Ron F's tweets, Charlie Kirk's statements are a not so vailed racism that says the white majority must be maintained at all costs.  Well, any suppression of any culture is a lost for all of us.  One thing I've learned in working in international business is that all cultures, all ethnic backgrounds and races only ADD to the human experience and enriches us all.   While Sanger saw the value of birth control science in preventing birth defects (her original goal in her work), her association with the eugenics movement did hurt her reputation even though she disagreed with the racial and class focus of the movement.  The movement's ideas would become a part of Hitler's White Supremacy policies.  But Sanger should not have this tied around her as so painted by leaders in the prolife movement. Would not the Charlie Kirks of this day be more in line with the 'white supremacy' policies of Nazism?  I think so.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Back in the day (1980s) when I was active in peaceful abortion clinic protests, the leaders always pointed to the 'fact' that Margarette Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, started the organization to limit the births of minority women - thus most clinics were in locations where most minorities lived - all for the purposed of promoting the white population at the expense of the minorities - or so I was told. 

Did you ever look into this to see if this claim is true? If so, what did you find out?

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

What if you are about to give birth to a strawman?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

It's pretty dumb that some percentage of Americans equate a perspective on legality as the same thing as a perspective on what's ok and swell morally, ethically, and otherwise.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1

It's a fact that Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist, and that her birth control outreach to Black and underclass communities could be interpreted in the worst possible way. 

Planned Parenthood fully acknowledges this, honoring Sanger's efforts on behalf of women's health and denouncing her embrace of eugenics. 

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/uploads/filer_public/cc/2e/cc2e84f2-126f-41a5-a24b-43e093c47b2c/210414-sanger-opposition-claims-p01.pdf

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1