TE Carter Nelson

HuskerBoard Predictor  

44 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Nelson commit?

• Nebraska
    • Georgia
    • Alabama

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Well that game couldn’t have gone worse for us 

Marcus Freeman took over a program in good shape after Brian Kelly bolted. Hes lost two games in embarrassing fashion this year. He took over an 11-1 team and lost 4 games his first year. If he loses anymore games this year, locals will start to get restless.  The way he lost the OSU game by only putting 10 players out there for two straight plays should have him on thin ice. Notre Dame and Nebraska are in two very different places as programs. If the kid bases his opinion on one game, then I dont think hes the kind of player Nebraska is looking for. I think he picks NU in the end. Rhule wont let him leave. 

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I also don’t blame a kid for taking all of his official visits he has available and checking out a big national game at night. If a school is gonna pay for your travel and ticket to a big game, might as well take advantage of it. 

My concern is this wasn't an official visit.  I believe this was on his dime.  I'm guessing he sees our current offensive production and wonders where he would fit in next year and who would even throw him the ball.  It's not like we are scheming every way possible to get Fidone the ball (maybe we are)

7 hours ago, Ratt Mhule said:

Marcus Freeman took over a program in good shape after Brian Kelly bolted. Hes lost two games in embarrassing fashion this year. He took over an 11-1 team and lost 4 games his first year. If he loses anymore games this year, locals will start to get restless.  The way he lost the OSU game by only putting 10 players out there for two straight plays should have him on thin ice. Notre Dame and Nebraska are in two very different places as programs. If the kid bases his opinion on one game, then I dont think hes the kind of player Nebraska is looking for. I think he picks NU in the end. Rhule wont let him leave. 

ND is in a tough spot right now.  Canning Freeman after two seasons would not look great.

• TBH 1
  • Mavric changed the title to TE Carter Nelson