Lettuce rock out with a full English breakfast - thinking about our O-Lineman in Ireland at the table.  (Great video how to cook it - been following Sam since 2018)

:w00t

Full Irish vs Full English (it will be served there)

We don't want our lineman to do this... but they could, easily chuckleshuffle  They are 5x her size lol - The full Irish breakfast

The ol' 96er (shout out to Amarillo steak house if you've been there, you know what I'm talking about)... probably same feeling 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

On 8/14/2022 at 7:53 PM, admo said:

Lettuce rock out with a full English breakfast - thinking about our O-Lineman in Ireland at the table.  (Great video how to cook it - been following Sam since 2018)

:w00t

Full Irish vs Full English (it will be served there)

We don't want our lineman to do this... but they could, easily chuckleshuffle  They are 5x her size lol - The full Irish breakfast

The ol' 96er (shout out to Amarillo steak house if you've been there, you know what I'm talking about)... probably same feeling 

No Runza ??

On 8/17/2022 at 8:58 AM, BigRedBuster said:

My God....that looks good.

I know right?!!

I do this three or four times a year at the house.  Except I use Borracho Beans mostly, or ranch style.  Whatever beans you like.

I've never had back bacon.  :dunno  Tried canadien bacon once, but mostly cook turkey bacon.  I love turkey bacon.

I converted to turkey bacon about 10 years ago, and there is no going back.

Why?

Do you remember 20 years ago, trying Sushi and Fried vegetable tempura??

Same thing......It is an acquired taste for a few months.  But once you enjoy it after a few months, it is the best.

You can do Hash browns instead of cold leftover potatoes in a pinch.... that is fine.  The plate will still be amazing.

You can do traditional Sausage rounds instead of black pudding, that will work as well.

I sometimes add a few pork chops to it........because, IMHO they go great with fried eggs.

Bangers / uncooked sausage dingers are a must to pull it all together.

• Oh Yeah! 1