Over/Under - Northwestern Edition

Mavric

3 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

7 days from now we'll all either be really excited, or really disappointed. I just pray they come out fired up and flying around and not flat and sedated-looking like in years' past.

Surprisingly, this very week HCSF mentioned that (flat and too tense/too tight) like last year, which is why they do a pool party and BBQ/picnic.  He seems to be pretty happy and more relaxed :)

1 hour ago, admo said:

Surprisingly, this very week HCSF mentioned that (flat and too tense/too tight) like last year, which is why they do a pool party and BBQ/picnic.  He seems to be pretty happy and more relaxed :)

I'm not talking about just Game 1, I'm talking about every week. The opposing team players are foaming at the mouth, looking like caged animals that can't wait to be released, and Nebraska looks like they just woke up from a collective nap

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

so-much-more-than-that-bricky.gif

A staple as old as 2012 or whenever when I joined 

12 minutes ago, lo country said:

Under

2-The number of sacks by portal transfer Mathis to make you poop your pants again!:D

My pants can only be pooped so many times. A few times as a kid when my mom took my door handle off & transfer portal recruits 

3 hours ago, Decked said:

A staple as old as 2012 or whenever when I joined 

My pants can only be pooped so many times. A few times as a kid when my mom took my door handle off & transfer portal recruits 

It's all good. 

I'm sure if we go 9-3 with a win against OU and Wisky/Iowa quite a few members will poop their pants!

• Oh Yeah! 1

17 hours ago, teachercd said:

Over, for sure.  We will miss AM and his legs because CT will be about the same passing.

O/U on the number of posters telling us how they synced the homer radio broadcast to the TV game so that they did not have to "listen to the biased announcers"

O/U:  12.5

Over

O/U: 25 times the TV announcers remind us they are in Ireland

• Haha 2