POLL: Scott Frost's remaining Time at NU

How much Time Does Frost Have Left?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/29/2022 at 12:44 PM, Huskerfollower4life said:

I do bc Nebraska has a plan in place so they don't get left behind but for me I still think that Nebraska can turn it around. The defense game plan was absolutely horrible. Offense wasn't terrible just got away from the run. 

The fact that we didn't use Grant and Allen to wear them down, eat clock, and keep Chinander's comedy troupe off the field is mind boggling Pete Rose territory. Frank Solich wins this game running 5 plays.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
26 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

The fact that we didn't use Grant and Allen to wear them down, eat clock, and keep Chinander's comedy troupe off the field is mind boggling Pete Rose territory. Frank Solich wins this game running 5 plays.

This isn't the 90's Huskers.  Our o line wasn't going to wear them down and even if we had run the ball more (Grant had 27 carries as it is) if it weren't for Casey Thompson we wouldn't have even been in the game at all. 

Against Georgia Southern no less.  

• Plus1 1