*** Official Georgia Southern Game Thread ***

Mavric

I turned 35 today.  I was born in Columbus, Ohio...where college football around Buckeye fans is hell every year.  I'm a die hard, loyal Husker fan as long as I can remember.  

I signed up to pour my heart out.  It will get trolled mercilessly, I'm sure...but at this point, for the first time as a fan, I don't want to watch them play again.  This program is tired, patched together, and down right not worth the time.  

The reason I'm such a loyal fan was because of my father.  He passed unexpectedly less than a month ago on August 18 @ 3:30 PM.  I was so excited to watch games with him this season, clinging to what must have been a single dental floss worth of a thread of hope.  I think it's time for me to step away from this program as a fan to reflect on more important things.  This product isn't worth my time anymore.  Not anytime soon this year, at least.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

We could have run the ball all day and wore them out, but our coaches are idiots. That would've kept Layback Chinander's dunce squad off the field. Everybody knows this.

We have enough idiot players to sink a battleship too. You shouldn't have to be told to not commit flagrant infractions and then brag about it like you did something. Dumb dumb dumb team all around. 

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

I never wanted him fired, but thought he should be.  I soured after 2019 and really in the 2020 year after all the bravado.  Only reason he lasted past 2020 was he was Frost.  I'm hoping those in the decision making positions can put aside the emotional attachment to Frost and just admit this isn't working.  Just end it.  get dibs on a new coach.  We don't need 12 games to decide.  Just do it now.  The 2023 recruit class will fall apart regardless.  Get a name and get some kids in.

I remember those good old days of convincing you to leave the dark side and come see the light.  You were one of the quicker ones on the board

1 minute ago, TiredHuskerFanMWI said:

I turned 35 today.  I was born in Columbus, Ohio...where college football around Buckeye fans is hell every year.  I'm a die hard, loyal Husker fan as long as I can remember.  

I singed up to pour my heart out.  It will get trolled mercilessly, I'm sure...but at this point, for the first time as a fan, I don't want to watch them play again.  This program is tired, patched together, and down right not worth the time.  

The reason I'm such a loyal fan was because of my father.  He passed unexpectedly less than a month ago on August 18 @ 3:30 PM.  I was so excited to wtach games with him this season, clinging to what must have been a single dental floss worth of a thread of hope.  I think it's time for me to step away from this program as a fan to reflect on more important things.  This product isn't worth my time anymore.  Not anytime soon this year, at least.

Sorry for your loss.  

1 minute ago, lo country said:

seriously?  To a first year HC with an OC he's never worked with and the offensive players were running the triple option last year IIRC....

Yep it’s the most ever we’ve allowed at home. SF getting out coached again. October 1st can’t get here soon enough. We’ve seen enough as well.

1 minute ago, Rich N said:

We have enough idiot players to sink a battleship too. You shouldn't have to be told to not commit flagrant infractions and then brag about it like you did something. Dumb dumb dumb team all around. 

That's true.If they're this dumb against the Sunbelt there's probably not much hope against the BIG.

3 minutes ago, Rich N said:

It's called setting a culture and holding people accountable.  Two things Scott Fraud NEVER NEVER NEVER did here

• Thanks 1
Just now, Dansker said:

Yep it’s the most ever we’ve allowed at home. SF getting out coached again. October 1st can’t get here soon enough. We’ve seen enough as well.

how does that even happen. And all his BS about needing time, build the culture, get his kids....They went 3-9 last year and just kicked the sh!t out of us.  In year 1.  Cristobal 2-0 year 1.....