OT Grant Brix

AlaSker

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brix commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Interesting that he forgot to talk about Oklahoma.  Either they're not really in the picture.  Or he was trying to keep them on the downlow by saving them until last then forgot where he was.

It was also interesting to me that he mentioned Alabama.  I know Alabama is in every kid's mind if they get a offer but I didn't think they were in on him like the others.

43 minutes ago, Mavric said:

He indicates that "At home sense/feeling" is pretty important to him. Along with "family atmosphere". He respects Alabama and Oklahoma and their traditions though they might not meet the "Family" and "At home" criteria. I'd be surprised if he didn't choose Kansas State or us. I'd say there's some conflict going on there deciding between the two. Then it probably comes down to the offensive line coach he's most comfortable or confident with that can develop him. He's shaking his head non-affirming to each school (which likely means that he's still seriously contemplating the decision) and a bit affirming when talking about Nebraska and Rhule so that's a positive indication. There seems to be some deception going on there. Discussing K. State, he defends them as being down but are up and coming which I'll say bolsters their chances as well. K-State and Nebraska, dead heat. Followed by Alabama and last being Oklahoma. 

Interesting that our 3 remaining top targets all reside  in the killer "B" alphabetical category. (Baker, Brix, Benning). Landing all 3 would seem destined to forever group them together in a remembered Cadre for better or worse. I'd love to land all three, but with all the surrounding uncertainties, I'd happily settle for 2 out of 3. Realistic shot or Wishful thinking?

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to OT Grant Brix
  • Mavric pinned this topic