Michigan and Harbaugh under NCAA investigation

Toe

29 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I'm sure Michigan fans will try to play the "it's all Ohio State's fault because they were mad because we beat them" line.

But if you think someone is cheating to this level, what else are you going to do to try to get it to stop?

Oh, this is getting juicy.  :snacks:

The more Michigan fans complain about this, the worse they look.  Hey....if you're that good, then why do you have to cheat?  And, like you said, if another team catches you cheating, what the heck do you expect them to do other than report it?

I'm going to throw out what I think is a fair and just punishment is for any team caught stealing signals:

However many games that cheating team is determined to have used signal stealing, that team must publicly release their signals for the same number of games. Illegal procedure penalty if they run a play other than the one that was signaled.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

4 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I'm going to throw out what I think is a fair and just punishment is for any team caught stealing signals:

However many games that cheating team is determined to have used signal stealing, that team must publicly release their signals for the same number of games. Illegal procedure penalty if they run a play other than the one that was signaled.

This is actually awesome!

For me, I have always thought the very best punishment is taking away home games.  You want to see fans lose their mind...do that.

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, apparently that's now the story.

Which makes a lot more sense for them.  Get him to sign an "agreement" to resign.

"Why don't you resign and well...10,000 dollars a month will somehow end up in an account that you will be able to access for like...the next 10 years???"

• TBH 2