Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

26 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bair commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...

1 minute ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Byu

Isn’t even in his top 5. I think Michigan or Oregon. No idea though. It certainly is not N. We have been out for a while. And given the two year wait so be it. Was kind of a waste of time anyway 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
14 hours ago, Decked said:

Isn’t even in his top 5. I think Michigan or Oregon. No idea though. It certainly is not N. We have been out for a while. And given the two year wait so be it. Was kind of a waste of time anyway 

Yeah....Not a huge loss because we need immediate talent.  But, I don't see it as a waste of time.  He's obviously an amazing talent.  So, go after it and see what happens.

Heck, so many 2024 recruits will have transferred before he ever steps foot on campus, keep in touch with him.  Who knows what the various programs are going to be like in 2 years.  Maybe Rhule has established himself as a success here and where ever he is committed to is looking for a new coach.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3
On 5/29/2023 at 10:04 AM, Mavric said:

OVs set up to TCU, Oregon and Michigan in June.

Says he's planning to OV here in the fall.  Possibly the Michigan game.

I am also planning my OV for the Michigan game and then an unofficial at the Nebraska/Minnesota game.

Hope they push out the red carpet for a 34 year old unathletic dad. 

I will challenge Bair to a race to see if his speed is truly what others say(wanted to keep this on topic)

• Oh Yeah! 1
9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah....Not a huge loss because we need immediate talent.  But, I don't see it as a waste of time.  He's obviously an amazing talent.  So, go after it and see what happens.

Heck, so many 2024 recruits will have transferred before he ever steps foot on campus, keep in touch with him.  Who knows what the various programs are going to be like in 2 years.  Maybe Rhule has established himself as a success here and where ever he is committed to is looking for a new coach.

In addition, with our track program quickly improving under St. Clair and his older brother being quite a track athlete, who knows if the brother starts looking for a place closer to home than Starkville. Establishing the roots now is well worth the potential and you're spot on that the landscape of college football could look much different in a year or two.

• TBH 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Gatlin Bair [Boise State Commit]

35 minutes ago, Decked said:

Boise commit as reflected in his profile. Glad this one is over. 

I understand the decision.

Cedrick Wilson Jr. and John Hightower were both receivers drafted after coming to Boise St from JUCO.

Bair, after his mission, will be of a similar age to them when they entered college.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Gatlin Bair
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Gatlin Bair [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Gatlin Bair [Oregon - Signed LOI]