NFL 2023

Mavric

Last night was wonderful to see. I fully expect to see the Chefs in the upper tier of the league again this year, but an opening night loss at home (with a ton of Lions fans in attendance) was outstanding.

Not so great? My decision to pick up and start Toney last night based on everything that I read saying he'd go off with Kelce out. Oof. 

So umm, the Miami Dolphins won. 

Beat the LA Chargers 36-34 on the road.

:)

And I know the AFC East is all about the NY Jets with Aaron Rodgers, their cool uniforms and super talent, the Buffalo Bills with Josh Allen (who took the KC Chiefs to overtime for the AFC champ not so long ago), and the Patriots Dynasty that ruled the Division for 20 freaking years with Bill Belichick (Tom Brady years).

But hey....   

So, like, my team, the Miami Dolphins won today!   :w00t

I really like HC Mike McDaniel.  He's quirky, a motivator, aloof, supportive, super smart and from Yale.  It almost feels like he is trolling the NFL when he speaks.  

Dolphins 1-0  (helloooowww AFC EAST) !!! ;):hellloooo

That game was amazing at the beginning as the place was going crazy.  Not much long after I was in a sea of some pretty pissed off Bears fans who had to sit and watch more shoddy play calling, terrible line play and honestly we also had to watch Justin Fields holding on to the ball too long, etc.  

Overall it was a great day and lunch outside before the game with friends was awesome.  

The Bears.  Not so much.

• Oh Yeah! 1

13 hours ago, admo said:

So umm, the Miami Dolphins won. 

Beat the LA Chargers 36-34 on the road.

:)

And I know the AFC East is all about the NY Jets with Aaron Rodgers, their cool uniforms and super talent, the Buffalo Bills with Josh Allen (who took the KC Chiefs to overtime for the AFC champ not so long ago), and the Patriots Dynasty that ruled the Division for 20 freaking years with Bill Belichick (Tom Brady years).

But hey....   

So, like, my team, the Miami Dolphins won today!   :w00t

I really like HC Mike McDaniel.  He's quirky, a motivator, aloof, supportive, super smart and from Yale.  It almost feels like he is trolling the NFL when he speaks.  

Dolphins 1-0  (helloooowww AFC EAST) !!! ;):hellloooo

I liked McDaniel when he was with the 49ers, and I like the NIner cast-offs he picked up. Fun team to root for. Good luck!

• Oh Yeah! 1
8 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I liked McDaniel when he was with the 49ers, and I like the NIner cast-offs he picked up. Fun team to root for. Good luck!

Thank you!  He's so quirky/interesting/appealing in a way that was never meant for NFL football.  I have grown to love it.

But I also love the Detroit Lions coach Dan Campbell too.  Former TexA&M Aggie.  Had some beers with him a few times when he was with the Cowboys (off season).  Great guy.  

• Oh Yeah! 1
14 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

That game was amazing at the beginning as the place was going crazy.  Not much long after I was in a sea of some pretty pissed off Bears fans who had to sit and watch more shoddy play calling, terrible line play and honestly we also had to watch Justin Fields holding on to the ball too long, etc.  

Overall it was a great day and lunch outside before the game with friends was awesome.  

The Bears.  Not so much.

Sounds like a fun Bear game to be there !  

Minus the result, of course

Glad yall had a great day and pregame lunch and snacks and friends and Chicago    :w00t

• Fire 1