Who's not coming? - Players fight?

I'm hearing this has been made a bigger deal than it is by media and fans. Go about your day.

Seriously, why do people only give part of the details to stories. "Oh, looks like someone might get kicked off the team." "Oh someone might have had a beer bottle broken over their head." "Oh looks like two players got in a fight."

WELL WHAT'S THE STORY? Do people just go "hey, do I have a story for you." "Well, only tell me part of it. I want the rest to be a surprise for later."

It's sad how these things spriral.

I'm hearing this has been made a bigger deal than it is by media and fans. Go about your day.

Seriously, why do people only give part of the details to stories. "Oh, looks like someone might get kicked off the team." "Oh someone might have had a beer bottle broken over their head." "Oh looks like two players got in a fight."

WELL WHAT'S THE STORY? Do people just go "hey, do I have a story for you." "Well, only tell me part of it. I want the rest to be a surprise for later."

WE ARE NEBRASKA FANS, WE DON'T OVERANALYZE ANYTHING.

• Fire 1

please enlighten us with the entire story then - ya know, instead of just giving us part of the details...

I and most of us understand what you are saying here first off however: We don't know for sure.

Welcome to Nebraska where football is the number 1 thing people talk about regardless. (Husker fans are 100% invested in the program). If we were in California or Florida and had a million other things that were out there to consider, it would be different. This is why Bo has such a hard time speaking about too much of anything whereby the Media can put a spin on his words. Are they doing it on purpose to cause a reaction? I don't know if this is the case but many people believe they do.

please enlighten us with the entire story then - ya know, instead of just giving us part of the details...

If I knew the details don't you think I'd give you all of them? At this point people are just reaching. And it's annoying.

Good day to you, sir.

If I knew the details don't you think I'd give you all of them? At this point people are just reaching. And it's annoying.

Good day to you, sir.

Well I'm hearing this is a much bigger deal that the media and fans even realize....

(see what I did there)

Good day to you, sir.

Well I'm hearing this is a much bigger deal that the media and fans even realize....

(see what I did there)

tumblr_lr4daot8lv1r1f6c3o1_400.gif

(You see what I did there)

WE ARE NEBRASKA FANS, WE DON'T OVERANALYZE ANYTHING.

Absolutely correct :dunno +1