Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

BTW - we are going to go away from the building and into the sunlight this year. I'll be there right at 9 as well to get buzzed....errrrr......my stuff setup and reserve a couple other spots for those joining us.

If the weather looks to be nice I say we get out in the sun, absolutely. I'm trying to find a few chairs to bring.

For anyone going, I'll be in a Black Expedition EL King Ranch, so look for that. I also will put up my NU flag pole if the wind isn't too crazy. I'm bringing bread, meat and cheese (and toppings) for a sandwich bar. Anyone coming that wants to contribute sides, munchies, etc that goes with that - thanks in advance!!!!! I don't have a head count, but I'll have plenty I'm sure.

When and where do we want to meet Friday night? I'll just throw out 9pm at Barry's as an option, anyone have a better suggestion?

Anybody want to actually, I don't know, contribute? :)

I will be in Bellevue Friday night (staying with family), if anyone is around there.

Is there a code word, or should I just start screaming everyones HB name?

Just walk around with a bandana over your eyes, saying "wifi" over and over again, and pretend that you are a human douchebag detector and that is the noise that db detectors make, then we will all start making more noise as you get closer until you find us and take off your blindfold

anchorman-jump-in-air.gif