The alleged rape at the Armstrong/Westerkamp house

It was Tommy with 2 girls and himself. One it was consensual the other was thought to be but now obviously came out and said that's not the case. Not sure how that happens. Just a weird situation that will take awhile to dissect. Saw the police report from a trusted source. Take it for what it's worth.

There are no names of suspects in the police report, or anything implying this is what happened.

If it was the incident report then there won't be any names. The full investigation report could have names but I'm not sure if those are public information unless someone is arrested/charged.

I'm not saying that as a means of saying I doubt you, just wondering for clarification purposes.

They aren't public information. Unless you have an officer in the family ;)

Do you realize how foolish it is to have said that? If I were still a Mod here, and so inclined, I could figure out who your relative is. I could point the authorities to this thread and question why someone with access was divulging this information to the public. I believe there are ramifications for officers who do that, yes?

People forget that the internet is not anonymous. You may not be using your name, but that doesn't mean we don't know who you are.

• Fire 1

It was Tommy with 2 girls and himself. One it was consensual the other was thought to be but now obviously came out and said that's not the case. Not sure how that happens. Just a weird situation that will take awhile to dissect. Saw the police report from a trusted source. Take it for what it's worth.

There are no names of suspects in the police report, or anything implying this is what happened.

If it was the incident report then there won't be any names. The full investigation report could have names but I'm not sure if those are public information unless someone is arrested/charged.

I'm not saying that as a means of saying I doubt you, just wondering for clarification purposes.

Do you realize how foolish it is to have said that? If I were still a Mod here, and so inclined, I could figure out who your relative is. I could point the authorities to this thread and question why someone with access was divulging this information to the public. I believe there are ramifications for officers who do that, yes?

People forget that the internet is not anonymous. You may not be using your name, but that doesn't mean we don't know who you are.

I was indeed referring to the incident report. Haven't been able to see any investigation information.

Saying that sentence with a winky face may imply that I personally have an officer in the family (which I do not) but don't forget you shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Rumor mill is churning. Just had a friend text me saying that a friend texted him the Tommy threesome story. And I still highly question it.

Your friend's friend read it on a message board.

Highly probable.

You and I are on the same page regarding Tommy talking if he was the one accused. That's why I'm having such a hard time believing it.

I heard something eerily similar to this. uhoh.gif

Oh, like you'd know. I suppose you're someone with actual access, who can get on the sidelines in games and get so close to the action that legendary Husker receivers clock you and send you to the hospital?

Or something. ;)

Maybe he was the "second shooter"?

• Fire 1

Oh, like you'd know. I suppose you're someone with actual access, who can get on the sidelines in games and get so close to the action that legendary Husker receivers clock you and send you to the hospital?

Or something. ;)

Maybe he was the "second shooter"?

I was going to make a grassy knoll joke, but I just realized it would be unbecoming.

• Fire 1