Mavric

***2019 Recruiting***

spurs1990    641

Offer for Hicks from Kansas. Seems similar to Garrett? Both would do great for us

Hicks is a DE Garrett is a LB

Garrett out weighs Hicks by 15-20 pounds. They both translate to the same position in the 3-4. Neither will likely be big enough to play up front I wouldn't think

famoustitles    725

Offer for Hicks from Kansas. Seems similar to Garrett? Both would do great for us

Garrett out weighs Hicks by 15-20 pounds. They both translate to the same position in the 3-4. Neither will likely be big enough to play up front I wouldn't think

1. Wrong

2. Wrong

3. Wrong

spurs1990    641

According to 247 those weights are accurate with Garrett at 235 and Hicks at 220. Sedrick King, Ben Stille, Alex Davis all fit the mold of 6'4-6'5 and about 250-260 linebacker. Why can't this kid? Garrett isn't playing up front some at bare minimum I'm not wrong on all of those.

Provide backing for your rational? I'll happily admit to being wrong, just doesn't seem like it's a possibility you can eliminate at this time in the 3-4

spurs1990    641

1. Wrong

2. Wrong

3. Wrong

Also, he's quoted as saying Parrella specifically told him he could be either an OLB or DE. Article goes on to include his conversation with Riley where he was told he could play... you guessed it OLB or DE. The wording made it sound like it leaned towards OLB by the coaches, but his personal comfort level is DE where he's always played

As for the weight, Hicks's was updated and he's 230 as opposed to what 247 has so Garrett is only 5 pounds heavier.

Mavric    10,287

Odd that none of the write-ups mentioned him. But he was at Friday Night Lights.

CMT1525    89

Nolan Smith in the 2019 class. #5 overall who is also at IMG was all over Twitter retweeting husker stuff from this weekend. Even writing bookie and Moore saying take me there.

Huskers93-97    501

Has anyone noticed it doesnt seem like there is alot of buzz about any 2019 guys? I remember last year at this time there was a few name guys everyone was buzzing that we were in on. Or had a good shot at. Bookie being the main one. I just havnt noticed alot of buzz about next years class yet. Perception is not reality- just saying it doesnt seem like it has as much steam as 18.

HuskermanMike    330

A good player to watch as we get closer to this cycle is Garrett Snodgrass of York. Do it all player who is a tremendous athlete and can run well. Need to get him a scholly or at minimum a preferred walk on asap as he will be on other schools radar. I believe he plays in the state championship game on Monday and should be fun to watch.