A man you can bait with a Tweet

22 hours of silence from Tweeter In Chief.  Daycare must have been 24/7 and doubled up yesterday.  Nothing put out since the Popadopoulous news.  

Wouldn't an innocent person at least put out the "my administration is committed to finding out the truth and clearing our name so that we can accomplish all I promised to the American people  We are supporting this investigation fully and have every confidence in Mr. Mueller & his team" statement?

His silence and defensiveness when he make a peep speak volumes.  Also, Javanka has been very quiet.

• Plus1 1

Trump found his phone.  He is going to bury himself from his own tweets.

Regarding the "few people knew the young, low level volunteer...," here's a picture of Papadopoulos at the table with Trump and Jeff Sessions.  "Low level" guys do not sit at this table.

• Plus1 2

Was it Schumer though?  The real answer?  Kinda, with 31+ others in a bipartisan bill.  AND he and others have tried to tweak and dismantle it since and have been unsuccessful.  Typical GOP distraction and half truth.  

And btw - he is continuing his habit of attacking the person that is in the middle of dealing with a huge tragedy in their area of responsibility.  

This comes at a super convenient time for him doesn't it?

• Plus1 2

attack and change everything when 8 people are killed by a muslim...let some crazy white american  loose in las vegas to kill hundreds and it's not the right time to talk about things....and it's still not talked about all this time later.   

Edited by commando
  • Plus1 2

The more he talks about tax cuts the more crippling to the USA it sounds. Donnie boy sounds alot like this kid I went to high school with who constantly complains about paying uncle Sam but doesn't realize that those taxes he was paying paid him (he was military at one point) 

Also selective outrage continues to be a staple of GOP governance 

Edited by Nebfanatic
  • Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

The more he talks about tax cuts the more crippling to the USA it sounds. Donnie boy sounds alot like this kid I went to high school with who constantly complains about paying uncle Sam but doesn't realize that those taxes he was paying paid him (he was military at one point) 

Also selective outrage continues to be a staple of GOP governance 

I knew this would go down, but to hear their shameful silence after Vegas (and countless other attacks of domestic terrorism on a smaller scale - "fine people on both sides") and to have Donnie hop up on his soap box after a Muslim attacked us, it just feels so gross. I'm embarrassed as a citizen of the world community.

Oh look, he's calling for the death penalty for someone before they've been tried. Where have I seen this before?

56c78fda1500002b000b0637.jpeg?cache=qecn

• Plus1 1

I think Trump is a terrible human being with some other terrible human beings right beside him, but I still don't believe they're evil enough to conspire in terrorism. But the timing is awfully convenient for them.

On Monday:

• Trump's campaign manager federally indicted;
  • Plea agreement with Papadopolous was unsealed indicating he's cooperating; and
  • Judicial opinion was unsealed which compels Manafort/Gates' attorney to testify regarding Russian election involvement.

On Tuesday, the first(?) domestic act of terrorism by a Muslim was perpetrated during Trump's tenure.  

Edited by QMany
9 minutes ago, QMany said:

I think Trump is a terrible human being with some other terrible human beings right beside him, but I still don't believe they're evil enough to conspire in terrorism. But the timing is awfully convenient for them.

On Monday:

• Trump's campaign manager federally indicted;
  • Plea agreement with Papadopolous was unsealed indicating he's cooperating; and
  • Judicial opinion was unsealed which compels Manafort/Gates' attorney to testify regarding Russian election involvement.

On Tuesday, the first(?) domestic act of terrorism by a Muslim was perpetrated during Trump's tenure.  

First by a Muslim, not the first during his term in office.  What I wish someone in the press corp would ask (and maybe I missed it) is why after the NYC attack, the message from the White House was "we need to act immediately" regarding immigration.  After the LV attack, the message from the White House was "now is not the time to act" regarding gun control.    Two glaring reasons for that are the NRA and one of the assailants was white.   I wish the press would ask why it was OK to want to act immediately after one, but not the other, just to see the spin.

• Plus1 4