BigRedBuster    7,726

That would be a very interesting lead. He has a major tie to Monte Kiffen which has a tie to Nebraska. He's been a successful DC in both college and the pros. He is currently unemployed.

B.B. Hemingway    2,009

That would be a very interesting lead. He has a major tie to Monte Kiffen which has a tie to Nebraska. He's been a successful DC in both college and the pros. He is currently unemployed.

Darnay.....Holmes....

Landlord    7,617

They're not related, but I think him and Stewart Bradley are basically like cousins they like each other so much.

Huskerzoo    449

From an article in the post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/gus-bradley-is-the-defensive-coordinator-the-redskins-need/2017/01/12/f9db6974-d8fe-11e6-9f9f-5cdb4b7f8dd7_story.html?utm_term=.2357160432de

"This is why Bradley is a good fit to overhaul Washington’s defense. As I’ve written before, the franchise needs a coordinator who has the creativity and coaching acumen to build a competitive defense on a team spending the majority of its resources on offense. Although Bradley has adopted from Carroll what seems like a simple system — more on that later — it’s his flexibility and experience with making a defense fit its personnel that matters most."

Someone who can make the defense fit its personnel is what we need. We're always going to have difficulty recruiting consistently against the big boys but get in a few studs a year and make the system fit...

I'd be ok with this.

GSG    5,721

I think I would like this.

Heck yeah. Super Bowl winning DC.

Where?

lo country    2,298

Good read on Bradley. The DC whisperer. Did a lot at Seattle with underrated and lower drafted guys..... Kind of like doing a lot with a little. Run a 4-3 with a lot of tweaks. Sounds good. Has a good pedigree as well......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/gus-bradley-is-the-defensive-coordinator-the-redskins-need/2017/01/12/f9db6974-d8fe-11e6-9f9f-5cdb4b7f8dd7_story.html?utm_term=.e7b4bfe2e8f7

GSG    5,721

I think I would like this.

Heck yeah. Super Bowl winning DC.

Where?

Seattle.

He was at Jacksonville by then.

Dan Quinn (Falcons HC) was the DC for Seattle that year

Edit: He did "build" the defense at Seattle, but he was gone before they won it

swmohusker    671

Would love to see that Tampa 2 come to Lincoln although it would seem unlikely. My old Coach was Bradley's DC this year. Heard a lot of good things about Bradley. Defense was not the reason the Jags struggled.

ColoradoHusk    3,840

Would love to see that Tampa 2 come to Lincoln although it would seem unlikely. My old Coach was Bradley's DC this year. Heard a lot of good things about Bradley. Defense was not the reason the Jags struggled.

The Jags D kept them in most games, until Blake Bortles would throw an INT. Bortles threw for 11 pick sixes in his 3 seasons in Jacksonville. He had 10 wins in that same time period.

I don't think of the Tampa 2 when it comes to Bradley's D. I thought Seattle played mostly cover 3.

C N Red    1,323

My old Mom was Bradley's bidet cleaner. She said he was nice and had a great defensive stance.

HuskermanMike    320

Where is this rumor coming from?

The same source that told Matty that Darnay Holmes was N.

I thought it came from Gus Bradley's son Michael Bradley. :B)

Huskerzoo    449

Now I'm sad

Rike Miley    2,188

Now I'm sad

Me too. Matty lost his credibility. I guess he can win it back here but i doubt this will happen

C N Red    1,323

Rumor is from George Michael. Who else can make up Gus Bradley other than another guy with 2 first names.

P.s. yes, i know GM is dead

shyndy    200

Now I'm sad

Me too. Matty lost his credibility. I guess he can win it back here but i doubt this will happen
maybe darnay will still be N when we get Bradley? 🤔

Kiyoat Husker    1,483

Rumor is from George Michael. Who else can make up Gus Bradley other than another guy with 2 first names.

P.s. yes, i know GM is dead

Or Neil Patrick Harris.

Redux    5,436

Our new Defensive Coordinator is Les Miles you guys, facebook Husker fans haven't shut up about hiring him since we fired Banker. So obviously it's Les Miles.

Bold move by Riley!

Redux    5,436

The ball goes up, the ball comes down, swings his bat with all his might and the ball falls....to the ground.

Huskinator    223

The ball goes up, the ball comes down, swings his bat with all his might and the ball falls....to the ground.

Easy there Kenny