Official Iowa Sucks Thread

Red Five

5 hours ago, Redux said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4961268

It's funny, both in a genuinely amusing way and in a "why are people so silly and insecure" way, that a few of you give me grief for being an Iowa apologist. I really don't like them. I spend almost every Black Friday in Des Moines as a halfway meetup point for me and my mom (my brother lives there), watching the game at bars in Iowa, and Hawkeyes fans are nasty and rude and obnoxious as hell. 

What is stupid, though, is when Nebraska fans do things like insult Iowa as being a boring state to drive through (I-80 through Iowa is slightly more pleasant than I-80 through Nebraska, although both are rough), or insult Iowa as an inferior foe (they're 3-3 against us since we joined the B1G, have won the last two, have more accomplishments than we do since 2001, and talking about all time success just reinforces the stereotype of NU fans living in the past). 

I don't like Iowa as a program or a fanbase (except for the waving to the children's hospital tradition, which is absolutely wonderful and amazing). I also don't like insecure Nebraska fans. I guess I'm just a bad trash talker. Time to chug a beer (redux you suck!)!

3 hours ago, Landlord said:

It's funny, both in a genuinely amusing way and in a "why are people so silly and insecure" way, that a few of you give me grief for being an Iowa apologist. I really don't like them. I spend almost every Black Friday in Des Moines as a halfway meetup point for me and my mom (my brother lives there), watching the game at bars in Iowa, and Hawkeyes fans are nasty and rude and obnoxious as hell. 

What is stupid, though, is when Nebraska fans do things like insult Iowa as being a boring state to drive through (I-80 through Iowa is slightly more pleasant than I-80 through Nebraska, although both are rough), or insult Iowa as an inferior foe (they're 3-3 against us since we joined the B1G, have won the last two, have more accomplishments than we do since 2001, and talking about all time success just reinforces the stereotype of NU fans living in the past). 

I don't like Iowa as a program or a fanbase (except for the waving to the children's hospital tradition, which is absolutely wonderful and amazing). I also don't like insecure Nebraska fans. I guess I'm just a bad trash talker. Time to chug a beer (redux you suck!)!

That's why we have "Iowa sucks" threads..

Dude, Irony

Everyone is aware of there meteoric rise to above average results, likewise everyone is aware of our vastly below average results.  At this point it's not even living in the past, many of us just expect this little trend of Iowa "dominance" over us to end pretty soon.  More of a ecpecting a better future.

I most certainly do not suck, I rock hard 23/7