A Look N

Watched a little over half.  

Interested in what people think.  

So far I have to say Nebraska has some great talent on the field, they are building a bond that can be unbroken.  Love the positive attitude that Matt Rhule is presenting expressing for them to buy in and give their all for each other.   Nebraska players are holding their heads up and giving their all.  The more I watch the video, Nebraska will have the attitude they are in it to win it 1 game at a time.  It's not just Nebraska has to beat them anymore, they have to beat Nebraska.  Win or Lose, they will be giving their all till the final gun.  The song "Might Big Red"  that came out during the Tom Osborne era, will reign true again.  

"Nothin' strikes fear like the comin' sound of Big Red"

"Still they come to beat the best and the few that do will know that they messed with Big Red"

They will never forget the day that they played Nebraska.

• Plus1 1

On 8/9/2023 at 2:10 PM, cornhuskers4ever said:

Watched a little over half.  

Interested in what people think.  

So far I have to say Nebraska has some great talent on the field, they are building a bond that can be unbroken.  Love the positive attitude that Matt Rhule is presenting expressing for them to buy in and give their all for each other.   Nebraska players are holding their heads up and giving their all.  The more I watch the video, Nebraska will have the attitude they are in it to win it 1 game at a time.  It's not just Nebraska has to beat them anymore, they have to beat Nebraska.  Win or Lose, they will be giving their all till the final gun.  The song "Might Big Red"  that came out during the Tom Osborne era, will reign true again.  

"Nothin' strikes fear like the comin' sound of Big Red"

"Still they come to beat the best and the few that do will know that they messed with Big Red"

They will never forget the day that they played Nebraska.

That was one inspiring video   Matt Rhule (14 min mark) and John Cook at the end had great life lesson statement. 

• Fire 1

yep, this one was outstanding.  I'm sure a lot of this was happening under previous coaches, but I love the Redshirt/scout team discussion and bringing in all of the NFL vets and Trev explaining how they all redshirted. (except Knighton)

And him kicking the Blackshirts off the field for "low effort" was great to see that entire sequence between the coaches and players and how they responded, only to get kicked off again, and return.

The kids got it, and was great to see how to "coach and practice" adversity.

• Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
14 hours ago, Ratt Mhule said:

Took me 3 hours to watch an hour video because there were so many great parts I would rewind over and over again. This is great stuff!

One of my favorite parts was book reading time. And, the importance of second and third team players. #Ready 

• Mavric changed the title to A Look N