We are Back baby!!

1 hour ago, Number1Huskerfan said:

Long time fan, and just got enough courage to create a screen name.  At any rate, the blackshirts look unstoppable and I am loving what I see from the offense. RTB = Run the Ball. 

Homer take, but give Ruhle 2-4 years and we will dominate the B1G.  Tell me I am wrong comparing this team to the team the last 2-4 years. Just Sayin

YEAH I DON'T SEE US LOSING A GAME THE REST OF THE SEASON !!!!!!

Ain't nobody taking the jelly out of my doughnut today. We won. Period. And we all know the old team from last year prolly wouldn't have. Who cares who the other team was? They were good enough to win a couple of games this year so far. 

We won two in a row!  

Sure, we're not the best and we prolly won't ever be ranked for at least another year or two, but today this team showed some very good things and we won. 

Why can't people just enjoy that?  

• TBH 6

You beat Louisiana Tech by only 2 touchdowns! They were there simply because they were paid $1.5M to show up! There have been games where the Huskers were 2 big plays from winning and today they were 2 big plays away from losing. 

It was good to see the option run, albeit sparingly. With that big QB, I would think that the option would work. It sure is fun to watch. 

3 minutes ago, CyHawk said:

You beat Louisiana Tech by only 2 touchdowns! They were there simply because they were paid $1.5M to show up! There have been games where the Huskers were 2 big plays from winning and today they were 2 big plays away from losing. 

It was good to see the option run, albeit sparingly. With that big QB, I would think that the option would work. It sure is fun to watch. 

How’s Iowa doing today?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

10 minutes ago, CyHawk said:

The option isn't the option if Haarberg never pitches it

1 hour ago, CyHawk said:

I get it, your hurting.  But dont take that out on us.  Some 1 post poser comes in here with there gibberish and crap.  

3 hours ago, walksalone said:

We could run the table if these were our last 8 games

Stephen F Austin

North Texas

UC Davis

Chadron St

Central Michigan

Stony Brook

Middle Tenn St

New Mexico St

One of the most fun games I attended was against NM State back around 82 or 83.  As normal for that time frame, we were destroying the Aggies.  They had maybe 10 fans up in that corner of the stadium.  Their cheerleaders were leading cheer for basically no one.

In the second half, a few of us stood down across the fence from then and started cheering along with them.  The group grew to a couple dozen dazed and bored husker fans supporting the Aggie cheerleaders.   They came over to the fence several times to say how  cool it was and to thank us for making their day.

A feel good moment for sure.

• Oh Yeah! 1