We are Back baby!!

8 minutes ago, Tom Brokejaw said:

One of the most fun games I attended was against NM State back around 82 or 83.  As normal for that time frame, we were destroying the Aggies.  They had maybe 10 fans up in that corner of the stadium.  Their cheerleaders were leading cheer for basically no one.

In the second half, a few of us stood down across the fence from then and started cheering along with them.  The group grew to a couple dozen dazed and bored husker fans supporting the Aggie cheerleaders.   They came over to the fence several times to say how  cool it was and to thank us for making their day.

A feel good moment for sure.

I was at that game (aka drunk student). I remember the loudest cheer in the stadium that day was some point late in the game when NMSt made a first down or did something good finally against our 3rd string. It was a 68-0 shellacking.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tom Brokejaw said:

One of the most fun games I attended was against NM State back around 82 or 83.  As normal for that time frame, we were destroying the Aggies.  They had maybe 10 fans up in that corner of the stadium.  Their cheerleaders were leading cheer for basically no one.

In the second half, a few of us stood down across the fence from then and started cheering along with them.  The group grew to a couple dozen dazed and bored husker fans supporting the Aggie cheerleaders.   They came over to the fence several times to say how  cool it was and to thank us for making their day.

A feel good moment for sure.

Where they attractive ? 

8 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I was at that game (aka drunk student). I remember the loudest cheer in the stadium that day was some point late in the game when NMSt made a first down or did something good finally against our 3rd string. It was a 68-0 shellacking.

Sounds like the 2018 Michigan game...

13 hours ago, Number1Huskerfan said:

Long time fan, and just got enough courage to create a screen name.  At any rate, the blackshirts look unstoppable and I am loving what I see from the offense. RTB = Run the Ball. 

Homer take, but give Ruhle 2-4 years and we will dominate the B1G.  Tell me I am wrong comparing this team to the team the last 2-4 years. Just Sayin

after next week, im guessing you will have a different take...  just say'n...