****Michigan Game Thread****

Just now, Wistrom Disciple said:

Sure, but still a good play made by the receiver. Our secondary does well to cover the first few seconds of a play. But unless we get pressure, they can't cover too long. We're getting bullied right now.

It was a good play by the wr but our secondary gets caught looking in the backfield to often and gets torch ever time especially against great competition.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, runningblind said:

Calm down people.  What the hell did you expect? Y'all make me laugh. 

You'll be seeing the same next year. And the year after. And the year after. Etc. 

2 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

It just hurts to watch this year in year out. We have not beaten a top 5 team since 2001. Are we ever going to climb out of mediocrity?

First you have to achieve mediocrity. 

3 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Yep may turn this one off. I actually would just like us to pull a Deion. Cut bait and flip the roster. It’s a different game people and we are stuck in the past that nobody outside the state gives a s#!t about.

So much this.  Prime showed how to go nuclear and have season 1 success.  The old ways win't work in the new age.  Doesn't hurt he has connections, but I still wonder "what if".  Our history, resources, etc....w/Prime.  

Michigan almost 100 yards in the 1st quarter rushing if I just heard correctly.

• Plus1 1