****Michigan Game Thread****

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Frost left this program in the garbage. Will take at least 3 years. With that said, the pressure will be on Rhule to snag some top talent in the portal to show progess next year.

Snagging top talent in the portal is no different than snagging top talent high school kids. If anyone thinks we are going to recruit the top line players with Rhule, I have some bad news for them. He is 100% a system guy… who went and snagged his system QB from Gtech

• TBH 1

33 minutes ago, Waldo said:

The people saying “calm down, what did you expect,” are hilarious. I don’t care if it’s year one or year 4 of Rhule. I’d expect a top 15 paid coach to have a game plan to keep it 10-14 at half. 

What did you really expect though? If you truly thought we'd be in this game you're either not paying attention or just don't know what you're looking at.  The defense played well against bad teams with poor OL, save Minny who is decent. This is probably the best OL in the country for Michigan.

Rhule is getting paid 5.5 million this year, which is 30th in salary.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

The amount of people that lose all semblance of rationale thought once the opening kick happens. If you didn’t think this wasn’t likely today, you have been chugging kool-aid. 

The only thing crazier is people calling for firings 5 games in.

I couldn’t bet Michigan in Lincoln… or I would have. I’m tired of people saying we shouldn’t even show any resemblance of competing with teams. You are part of the problem. 

• Haha 1