The Israel-Hamas War

28 minutes ago, teachercd said:

YES!!

I am up 23% on it in the last like 3 weeks.  It will hit 20 really soon.  The more dead Hothies the more ZIM goes up!

How did you even find that company?

15 minutes ago, ZRod said:

How did you even find that company?

I have a friend that does it for a living and tosses my ones that he likes.  I don't even look it up, I just buy it.

Not all of them are winners, trust me!  Hahaha

• Oh Yeah! 1
13 hours ago, teachercd said:

I mean....what else do you want, they are attacking the shipping industry.  

I once saw a movie where a decades-long conflict involving everyone began with shipping routes being disputed and attacked. It was a pretty dumb movie but maybe a cautionary tale for us. I don't know the solution, but sending a couple of Jedi Knights to negotiate the conflict probably won't work. 

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
34 minutes ago, Ulty said:

I once saw a movie where a decades-long conflict involving everyone began with shipping routes being disputed and attacked. It was a pretty dumb movie but maybe a cautionary tale for us. I don't know the solution, but sending a couple of Jedi Knights to negotiate the conflict probably won't work. 

Ha!  I remember that documentary!  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
15 hours ago, commando said:

the far right is going nuts saying Biden can't do this and calling him a war monger after spending the last few weeks calling him weak for not hitting the houthis.   i bet in less than 24 hours trump will be parroting those remarks.

Ironically Joe Biden himself made this argument just 4 years ago.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gage County said:

Ironically Joe Biden himself made this argument just 4 years ago.

wasn't that after we assassinated an iranian general and iran fired missiles at one of our bases injuring some of our troops?   at that point trump wanted to start a war with iran and he hadn't gone to congress 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

They are hitting targets supported by Iran.

That's the speculation, but those targets are in Yemen. Or did I miss something in the reporting that it's actually Iranian military being hit at those sites?

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

That's the speculation, but those targets are in Yemen. Or did I miss something in the reporting that it's actually Iranian military being hit at those sites?

It's not.  But, if they are supported by Iran, it's a mistake to think that Iran wouldn't be drawn into this against us.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

It's not.  But, if they are supported by Iran, it's a mistake to think that Iran wouldn't be drawn into this against us.

I mean, that's something Iran has to decide. Iran could decide to get involved regardless of what we do. But not responding to attacks on international shipping lanes because a country might get involved is a dangerous way to decide policy.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

I mean, that's something Iran has to decide. Iran could decide to get involved regardless of what we do. But not responding to attacks on international shipping lanes because a country might get involved is a dangerous way to decide policy.

Hey...I support the attacks and what the administration and their allies are doing.  It's BS what they have been doing in the shipping lanes in that area of the world and it needs to be stopped.  I think the administration has handled it very well with getting a group of countries involved with us and taking decisive action.

• Plus1 1