The Israel-Hamas War

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

Agreed.  If Israel doesn't want the world to unite against them, they wouldn't be doing this. Ben has his mind set on total destruction it appears or as they called in WW2 - Absolute Victory. 

• Plus1 2
43 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Agreed.  If Israel doesn't want the world to unite against them, they wouldn't be doing this. Ben has his mind set on total destruction it appears or as they called in WW2 - Absolute Victory. 

The irony, of course, is overwhelming. 

• Plus1 1

Worth a listen.  It's a great podcast overall, provides some great detail of what Congress is doing and why. This episode about what's going on in Israel provided me new information and came with links to verify.  Well worth the listen.  Just about 90 minutes or so.   This is a podcast, that if you are interested in politics and what and why the US is doing what it is doing, I would highly recommend subscribing, IMO this is a non-partisan podcast that doesn't always paint a rosey picture of what the US is doing.

https://congressionaldish.com/cd287-war-money/

• Fire 1
  • Worth a Look 1
1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

There is only one way this ends...

Everything else is just halftime. 

• Fire 2

On 3/5/2024 at 9:07 AM, Decked said:

Lmao 

Classic!  Couple points

1.  I used to mess around with a girl that sort of looked like her

2.  She is worried that what she says might get "cut up and used against her" Hmmmm, interesting!  Haha

3.  Those 2 weirdos following her are losers, get a life, you are not helping and being a pro-pally bro is a bad look.  Those people would rip their guts out in 5 seconds if they went over there.

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Classic!  Couple points

1.  I used to mess around with a girl that sort of looked like her

2.  She is worried that what she says might get "cut up and used against her" Hmmmm, interesting!  Haha

3.  Those 2 weirdos following her are losers, get a life, you are not helping and being a pro-pally bro is a bad look.  Those people would rip their guts out in 5 seconds if they went over there.

She’s getting exactly what she asked for. Now that they are targeting her she is angry. 

• TBH 2

On 3/5/2024 at 8:42 AM, DevoHusker said:

I've only gone to a movie theatre like twice in the past 5 years. I don't know why a famous person would go. They sell projectors and theatre seats for normal people now, also you can buy popcorn too.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I've only gone to a movie theatre like twice in the past 5 years. I don't know why a famous person would go. They sell projectors and theatre seats for normal people now, also you can buy popcorn too.

Right?

Is the theater experience REALLY that big of a deal anymore?  

I can't even remember the last movie I saw in a theater.  

• Plus1 1