Michigan State Week Pressers

Mavric

16 hours ago, Undone said:

So, what then? It's just luck that we're about to have the best season in six years?

So I hear you defending Scott Frost with this comment then, right? Scott didn't have any problems with culture and that's why he had that great... *checks notes* ...34% winning percentage?

Mentioning Riley's temperament compared to Bo like you did is a huge fail, because Bo was actually a good coach. So you can see why it has nothing to do with the Rhule/Frost comparisons, because Frost was hammered dog s***.

oh yeah? rhule got you drinking kool aid?

my point was that nothing matters. i'm happy for you and that you see enough to be positive.

20 hours ago, Mavric said:

Hate that we fumble so much but we are winning in spite of it and the coaches are actually taking responsibility here. Let's try something different for this problem since the solutions we had before aren't working. Gotta stay with the process through good and bad but never a bad idea to tweak things here and there.

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Hate that we fumble so much but we are winning in spite of it and the coaches are actually taking responsibility here. Let's try something different for this problem since the solutions we had before aren't working. Gotta stay with the process through good and bad but never a bad idea to tweak things here and there.

I wonder what kind of drills they are doing now??  Any ideas?

12 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I wonder what kind of drills they are doing now??  Any ideas?

they probably have been putting those sleeves over the balls that have the tails hanging off them so people can try to put it out.  Maybe sprayed the balls with Armor All so they are nice and slick forcing you to hold them correctly.  Maybe some hypnosis.  

33 minutes ago, soup said:

Was it 99 when we had 40+ fumbles on the season?  We've fumbled a lot this year, but I'm not sure we are even close to that particular year.

Dan Alexander and his micro tiny hands.

I think so.

I just thought about the 2009 game against Iowa State again. I don't remember what I was doing but that was one of 2 games I missed dating from 1992 and I was so glad after I found out what happened that I didn't have to live through it live.

• TBH 1
11 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I think so.

I just thought about the 2009 game against Iowa State again. I don't remember what I was doing but that was one of 2 games I missed dating from 1992 and I was so glad after I found out what happened that I didn't have to live through it live.

I was working at Menards, and was pissed I couldn't watch or go to the game. Then everytime somebody came back from break and gave an update on the game it was like "WTF!!???!!! We should be killing these guys." I thought for sure we would find a way to pull it off though.

55 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I was working at Menards, and was pissed I couldn't watch or go to the game. Then everytime somebody came back from break and gave an update on the game it was like "WTF!!???!!! We should be killing these guys." I thought for sure we would find a way to pull it off though.

Did you escape that cult??  I worked at a Menards for like 3 months.  I just remember the training video being like 10 different people saying "I only have a HS diploma.  Nobody else would give me a shot".  Then all the people who were department supervisors would just parrot that same thing.  Had one guy bragging about making 75k for the year but I was like dude you work 80hrs a week.  

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

They fired me and then everybody was like "WTF did they fire you when you actually did work?" :lol:

It was a college job. I found it weird that there we some really smart people that work there that I thought were too good for the that place. Like know your worth and shoot for the moon instead of this s#!t hole.

6 hours ago, ZRod said:

Oh….Big WTF moment. 

1992 ISU. I was walking out of TGI Fridays in DesMoines and saw the score.  It sucked.