Peacock?!

4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Wait. What?

I can't watch tomorrow's game unless I subscribe to Peacock? 

I don't want to "stream" I want to watch football.

And I already paid for the Big10 Network. I also pay for Hulu, which is also a subsidiary of NBC, which apparently struck the deal between the Big10 and Peacock. 

I'm going to boycott everything Peacock does and probably the bird itself.

I also want to see us use our fullback more.

Now get off my lawn. 

Its called repercussions for our progrum being utter trash the past 10 years.  Not only will being back in the top 25 get us back to bowl games, better players and games only at night/afternoon- it'll also help ensure we're not playing on a stream only service in the morning. 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Its called repercussions for our progrum being utter trash the past 10 years.  Not only will being back in the top 25 get us back to bowl games, better players and games only at night/afternoon- it'll also help ensure we're not playing on a stream only service in the morning. 

Is Ohio St trash?

image.thumb.png.c623cdfc0c67860838b79ff505e2fee4.png

• TBH 2

10 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

lol, touche.  

You gotta at least agree somewhat tho- if rhule gets us back to consisten 9-3/10-2 seasons we're back on fox/fs1/nbc guaranteed.  I am firm believer big10 looked at the slate and deemed wisc/nw to be a better game to put on fs1 than us and I cant blame them

Idk, I think it's just money grab by the networks. I think Michigan was the only one to not have a Peacock only game this year. It sucks, but they know people will buy it for a month and forget to cancel lol

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
55 minutes ago, GSG said:

Idk, I think it's just money grab by the networks. I think Michigan was the only one to not have a Peacock only game this year. It sucks, but they know people will buy it for a month and forget to cancel lol

When media outlets give the B1G the money they did, every thing is a money grab to make money to make up the teams’ paydays.