****Wisconsin Game Day Thread****

2 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

Well we ran it there. Sorry but you have to be able to pass the ball to win at this level and we don’t have guys who can get open consistently. Think that was the nail in the coffin

OL doesn't help.  Unsure what bright spot we have on O tbh.  No playmaker that DC's have to account for.  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, The Duke said:

This offense has an average of 2 or 3 amazing drives per game, and then it seems they get all excited like "we're going to win!" 

...and then they forget they have 60 minutes of football to play. :facepalm:

I heard Rhule last week.  You don't fire a staff.  What has that gotten us the past years..... BUT you bet your a$$ you need to evaluate them and identify those found wanting.  Unsure any area on the O or ST's that has improved.  D, no doubt.  Across the board.  Blame it on injuries, no QB, whatever, but the O staff is the weakest link by far.  The entire staff. Very little if any improvement over Frost. Sadly worse across all positions...

• Plus1 1
Just now, 307husker said:

We’ll see.  I’d rather be gone than be you.

LOL

Just now, lo country said:

I heard Rhule last week.  You don't fire a staff.  What has that gotten us the past years..... BUT you bet your a$$ you need to evaluate them and identify those found wanting.  Unsure any area on the O or ST's that has improved.  D, no doubt.  Across the board.  Blame it on injuries, no QB, whatever, but the O staff is the weakest link by far.  The entire staff. Very little if any improvement over Frost. Sadly worse across all positions...

THIS IS WHY I'M SO PISSED OFF. RHULE AND STAFF IS NO BETTER THAN FROST AND STAFF.. MOST HERE DON'T SEE IT YET, BUT THEY WILL.