Fire Satterfield

Decked

On 11/18/2023 at 11:19 PM, lo country said:

Are those 3 guys game changers?  Have they been game changers?  TBH, I'd say that Liberty's skill guys and QB are better than ours.  And that's an issue.  Better talent or development?  

Chadwell knows his scheme forwards and backwards.  It's his.  A lot of read option, misdirection and RPO. One predicated with the run, attack the perimeter with QB or a pass.  More like a triple option with the receiver as an option.  Also uses mostly 20/21 personnel.  Something that would bode well with NU's stable of backs.  I also like that much like TO, they have a set of core plays/principles that they run through a lot of different motions and formations. It's a unique option, and much like TO's is difficult to devote a lot of practice to as it isn't that common. Plus I am biased.  I like a run based scheme.   

Chubba is the best QB on the roster and it's not even close.  I loved the misdirection in the first quarter, but do not remember seeing it again.  

End of the day, I just want NU to win again.  I do not think we will get to where we want to be with Satt as the OC.  If we go all WCO, Spread, Pro Style, Texas Coast etc...I don't care.  Just win.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chadwell ends up in Starkville at Mississippi State.  

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

Can't wait for Satterfield to get the Frost treatment next year when his offense is only 2nd to last in turnovers and half the fan base brags about how close he is.

But we have the sellout streak and next year will be different! Just wait.

You know that lazy coworker you have that’s sucked for the last 5 years, they’ll be better next year. Just need some counseling and positive reinforcement. 

• TBH 2
6 hours ago, Waldo said:

But we have the sellout streak and next year will be different! Just wait.

You know that lazy coworker you have that’s sucked for the last 5 years, they’ll be better next year. Just need some counseling and positive reinforcement. 

:funnyhahah

Your last "boss" didn't exactly set good examples of work ethic or, fostering a winning culture! And, more often than not the "leadership" above him hasn't been conductive to turning the ship around. For a very long time. 

• Plus1 1