****Iowa Game Day Thread****

17 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

8ml?

Expectations are way to high for a 1st year coach taking over a dumpster fire!

I’m not being crazy and asking for him to be fired or anything, but it’s also not crazy to be critical of some of the bizarre coaching decisions.   It’s the same things we complained about the previous staffs for also!   

What game did Rhule win this year that other coaching staffs wouldn’t have won? 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m not being crazy and asking for him to be fired or anything, but it’s also not crazy to be critical of some of the bizarre coaching decisions.   It’s the same things we complained about the previous staffs for also!   

Here is were I get upset with comments made on this forum.  I coached for 15 years.  When you have as many losses as we had on the offensive side of the ball this year, there is only so many things you can do. New coaches, New offense, freshman playing too many downs before they are ready.  I think at times, the coaches over analyzed what to do, as the offense was a colossal f-up.   Maryland, Coleman cut off his route causing an interception - freshman mistake, nor cubbas.  The last 3 games, teams started to fill the box & dare us to pass. We do not have any game changers on the offense.  Run, run pass will not work with our horrible line & rb that has trouble picking up the blitz.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Forgot one thing, Frost was more worried about his drink in the bar, than coaching football.  Way different.

• Fire 1

19 hours ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

The losses we had this year are the exact same type of losses we had under Frost.  I don't really see any difference.   I'd give Rhule 4 years, but I don't see much that inspires confidence so far.  I would be shocked if we hit  9 wins at any point. 

Perhaps so. And $Rhule$ was worse than 1st year Callahan and Mike Riley.

srQpHO1.png

• Fire 1
17 hours ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

The losses we had this year are the exact same type of losses we had under Frost.  I don't really see any difference.   I'd give Rhule 4 years, but I don't see much that inspires confidence so far.  I would be shocked if we hit  9 wins at any point. 

So, you would feel better if we lost l of them by 20 points?