Big 10 Standings. Huskers, 5th in West race

History books are closed on the Big Ten West.

2014-2023, our Huskers have an impressive 21-38 record and zero West titles. Only Illinois is worse. Only Illinois and Minnesota also have no West titles. That is tragically bad.

On to the next chapter for Husker football. I am looking forward to new beginnings mostly because the past is a dumpster fire.

1 hour ago, WWG1_we_GBR said:

History books are closed on the Big Ten West.

2014-2023, our Huskers have an impressive 21-38 record and zero West titles. Only Illinois is worse. Only Illinois and Minnesota also have no West titles. That is tragically bad.

On to the next chapter for Husker football. I am looking forward to new beginnings mostly because the past is a dumpster fire.

Other than the increase in revenue, it did the program no favors.  Thats a poor record.  And I am guessing look even worse without Bo's seasons...

I’m claiming tied for last in the B1G West.  Why?

#1- It makes it sound like there was a real battle to achieve it.

#2- It will make the return to respectability, if/when that occurs, seem much better. Going from 4th to 1st….pffft, but last to 1st, now that’s what I’m talkin’ bout. 

/s

• Oh Yeah! 2
8 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I’m claiming tied for last in the B1G West.  Why?

#1- It makes it sound like there was a real battle to achieve it.

#2- It will make the return to respectability, if/when that occurs, seem much better. Going from 4th to 1st….pffft, but last to 1st, now that’s what I’m talkin’ bout. 

/s

Worst to first, baby! :ahhhhhhhh

• Oh Yeah! 1