QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

10 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Rhule might have to make some hard decisions on some of the current recruits we have, especially if Dylan commits.  He is the type of player that could help land us some other big fish and make room figures VERY tight.   

He already told Kaelin the offer is still solid. But I imagine he's casting a stern look in Purdy's direction right about now. (I'm assuming HH will be changing positions.)

12 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Rhule might have to make some hard decisions on some of the current recruits we have, especially if Dylan commits.  He is the type of player that could help land us some other big fish and make room figures VERY tight.   

That’s a good feeling. I remember the high and dry last minute Pelini signings. 

1 minute ago, Danny Bateman said:

My God. Never underestimate weirdos on the internet.

And this is coming off two straight natties. Somehow this makes me feel better about Nebraska football board discourse. We’ve been crap for like two decades!

At some point people have to realize it is indeed just a sport and these are young kids 

• TBH 2

What changed? Maybe they weren’t willing to offer Raiola what he wanted when he was here, then the donors posse’d up after being told what it would cost to get a top QB, and instead of putting a new powder room in the stadium they decided the money would be better spent getting a QB who could compete with the Big Ten owners Michigan and Ohio State, then word got to Raiola’s dad somehow and now mysteriously he’s interested again.

Just speculation.

I hope we don’t screw up playing mind games with this indecisive kid and miss out on a good QB.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!