2024 Bracketology

Mavric

41 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Man I would so put a flight on the credit card if we got seeded in Omaha.

I already take the Thursday/Friday of the first round off & live in Omaha. I've already said that if they make the tournament & get assigned to Omaha I'm getting tickets.

I usually sit in a bar all day drinking beer & watching hoops, but I'd be willing to miss most of the games to see the Huskers live in the NCAA tournament.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

On 2/23/2024 at 1:44 PM, ECisGod said:

I already take the Thursday/Friday of the first round off & live in Omaha. I've already said that if they make the tournament & get assigned to Omaha I'm getting tickets.

I usually sit in a bar all day drinking beer & watching hoops, but I'd be willing to miss most of the games to see the Huskers live in the NCAA tournament.

To the bold part...  homie, what about the wings???!  Never forget the wings

Beer sports wings !  And Wet Sawwcee

CDN media

f52901cb-249d-4171-bcb6-87c2fe5dcf95-WinnerJacobKeelywipeshishandsafterfinishinghis28thwing.jpg?1447301979428

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

It's unreal seeing Nebraska in the top third of the conference, with our three remaining opponents at the bottom of the standings.

And that two of them are Ohio State and Michigan, teams we beat by double digits earlier.

We need to win out, avenge that loss to Rutgers, and we'll be good.

Nebraska in excellent shape for not only an at-large bid, but a decent seed following their 18 point win over Minnesota. Every single team in the NET era Top 40 in all metrics has earned a single digit seed. Huskers should be Top 40 in NET (currently #43) following tonight's victory.

Nebraska can likely get in finishing 1-2, but would be a lock if they can finish 2-1 or 3-0. Meanwhile, Minnesota is eliminated from at large contention.... Gophers will need to win B10T.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Oddly enough .... I think I'd rather be a 10 seed than an 8 or 9 seed.

Not that I should be picky at this point.

Looking at the potential opponents, at this point I agree I would rather we were either a 7 or a 10.  10 in Omaha would be pretty cool...