OT Dan Hoch

mahoney

on scout there are only 3 players listed as soft verbals

Will Compton

Josh Williams

Keylan Johnson

Compton, Williams, Hoch, Givens, Meredith, Okafor(Rippy was moved back to solid and Mohler decommitted). There were 8 two days ago.

I was talking about Hoch's individual page not the page with all the commits. Earlier today it had him as a soft verbal but they changed it back. Rivals still has his individual page as a soft verbal right now.

But since he is supposed to be visiting Nebraska this weekend that should make a big difference to solidify him.

Blackshirtsguru.......were is this info coming from , or is this your opinion? Not disagreeing with you, just wanting to know..... My brother knows Dan personally, and hasn't mentioned anything....but, I am not saying that you are wrong, because at this point, I am SURE you are right..

Blackshirtsguru.......were is this info coming from , or is this your opinion? Not disagreeing with you, just wanting to know..... My brother knows Dan personally, and hasn't mentioned anything....but, I am not saying that you are wrong, because at this point, I am SURE you are right..

I highly doubt he comes to neb either. Just don't know why the kids have to hide it forever and don't have the balls to go ahead and switch their "commitment". It sucks we may not have a 4 star in this class and our only 5 star is an in state one. Pelini and company really need to start getting some people to commit because its getting ridiculous with the decommits.

I highly doubt he comes to neb either. Just don't know why the kids have to hide it forever and don't have the balls to go ahead and switch their "commitment". It sucks we may not have a 4 star in this class and our only 5 star is an in state one. Pelini and company really need to start getting some people to commit because its getting ridiculous with the decommits.

I'm sure Pelini is fully focused on coaching LSU's defense to the National Championship. Recruiting is probably far on the back burner.

I'm sure Pelini is fully focused on coaching LSU's defense to the National Championship. Recruiting is probably far on the back burner.

recruiting is not on the back of bo's mind. the only reason he is going to coach lsu's D in the NC is because of the dead period in recruiting

recruiting is not on the back of bo's mind. the only reason he is going to coach lsu's D in the NC is because of the dead period in recruiting

we need to be in this kids ear as much as possible. him and okafor. if we can keep those 2 and snag a couple more before signing day we still have a good class

we need to be in this kids ear as much as possible. him and okafor. if we can keep those 2 and snag a couple more before signing day we still have a good class

I don't care if they are under the radar, juco, or guys we just take a shot on. Get some hard working guys in there that want to prove something. I'm sure we can get some guys in here, but I don't think Callahan lost more than a couple at most when he came in. Kind of saved the class, at least we thought so at the time when he brought in Murtha a Grix.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out from an "inside" source who spoke to Dan today that it is down to NU and Missouri....... Hopefully he will have a fantastic trip to Lincoln in a few weeks and Bo can seal the deal....

Come on Dan..... be a Husker..... You won't regret it..... (plus, it is closer to home so the hometown fans can see you play) :)