OL Bryce Givens

You have to wonder cause his high school teammate is going to TEXAS though so thats always in the back of my mind he could jump ship !

That is definitely something to worry about, but from reading his quotes he sounds like he is a Husker. Also was nice when he cancelled his Texas trip.

I dont know what all the fuss is about. He has said several times that he is as solid as you can get. Why are we so worried about texas? His teammate has a NU offer and nobody is saying, "oh well Bryce might be in his ear and he might decommit from texas". Its always the other way around. He has a tight bond with several NU commits and even tight bonds with several NU targets, so why would he go anywhere? He has the opportunity to play a lot and maybe even start by the time he is a redshirt freshman and definately when he is a redshirt sophmore.

Consider the likelyhood that Texas has already moved on to someone else. You have to assume they are talking to someone somewhere that is at least just as good. There are so many HC players who would love to play there instate or out-of-state. I doubt they are still trying to get Givens. They have way too many options.

Consider the likelyhood that Texas has already moved on to someone else. You have to assume they are talking to someone somewhere that is at least just as good. There are so many HC players who would love to play there instate or out-of-state. I doubt they are still trying to get Givens. They have way too many options.

The only other high profile OL I see them on is Tyler Love (unlikely to leave the SEC though he has an official to blOw U scheduled), but they don't actually need to take another OL with this class. AFAIK they have 3 or 4 spots left and might consider a couple of positions more important since they are only losing 3 OLs (I think 2 SRs and 1 JR) over the next 2 years and already have 3 OLs committed for this class.

• 3 months later...