SIGNED: LB Will Compton

Recently the tides have changed completely around.

The tide has changed and the entire Illinois coaching staff is going to see Will. Apparently he has switched his leader again to Illinois and they may have him wrapped up considering Tuesday he will announce.

I could be wrong but it seems us or Mizzou both may not get him.

Recently the tides have changed completely around.

The tide has changed and the entire Illinois coaching staff is going to see Will. Apparently he has switched his leader again to Illinois and they may have him wrapped up considering Tuesday he will announce.

I could be wrong but it seems us or Mizzou both may not get him.

I really want will here, but I would rather lose him to illinois that MU. anyhow the whole situation is confusing.... I thin I will wait till signing day for will

Munson said he thinks he will choose NU, with Illinois in second and Mizzou in third

Munson may be right.

The in home visit by our coaches was a slam dunk! The brother wrestling and the current success of that program is having are really helping our chances.

It would put as at 70% right now. Hope we get him.

Munson said he thinks he will choose NU, with Illinois in second and Mizzou in third

Munson may be right.

The in home visit by our coaches was a slam dunk! The brother wrestling and the current success of that program is having are really helping our chances.

It would put as at 70% right now. Hope we get him.

4 wins over top 10 teams including Okie State on National TV? That's one heck of week or two.

I'm still a little worried about Illinois and Zook's sway over people, but NU would seem to be the best choice for the brothers.

I'm still a little worried about Illinois and Zook's sway over people,

as well you should be. as much of a weasel as the florida fans make him out to be, he's one hell of a recruiter. he's pretty much decided that he's gonna fight for every illinois kid that has potential and is still not afraid to head south for additional talent.

as far as being a head coach? he's a lot like pinkel... fabulous talent can sometime make-up for his lackluster calls.

urban meyer walked into a full-stable of absolute studs when he took meyer's job and he promptly won a national championship. it'll be interesting to see how meyer keeps it up.