Watching the ProBowl...

T_O_Bull

:):):)

I know NFL stuff doesn't belong here but Kyle VanDen Bosch is getting a lot of mentions from the commentators. Man would I love to have 4 years from this young man again. What a waste of talent when he did play.

I'm also thinking that this is the best NFL game (to watch) all year. Regular games are for the most part a bore.

Secondly, I wish Adrian Peterson played for a better team or at least a team that had the will to give him the support he deserves.

>>>T_O_B

For those of you that didn't catch it, here's the highlights (at least, this is what I saw on ESPN):

AFC jumped out to a 24-7 lead by the second quarter and it looked like they were going to roll.

NFC outscored them 35-6 after that to come back and win 42-30.

Terrell Owens had like, a zillion catches and a billion touchdowns.

I know NFL stuff doesn't belong here but Kyle VanDen Bosch is getting a lot of mentions from the commentators. Man would I love to have 4 years from this young man again. What a waste of talent when he did play.

I'm also thinking that this is the best NFL game (to watch) all year. Regular games are for the most part a bore.

Secondly, I wish Adrian Peterson played for a better team or at least a team that had the will to give him the support he deserves.

>>>T_O_B

HEY!!! No Viking bashing on here :lol: I think the Vikings are starting to turn the corner again. One more good db and a wr will fix a lot of their problems. QB seems to be getting better each game. This is a young team.

GBR!!!

>>>T_O_B

HEY!!! No Viking bashing on here :lol: I think the Vikings are starting to turn the corner again. One more good db and a wr will fix a lot of their problems. QB seems to be getting better each game. This is a young team.

GBR!!!

As a Minnesota sports fan, you should know that they will be trading Peterson in the next 5 or so years. They get rid of all of their talent eventually. Secondly, you should know that a Minnesota sports team (especially the Vikings) will NEVER win a championship.....they had their chances and couldn't do it. I personally think there is a curse on the Vikings.

AP was a lot of fun to watch this year. I still had a hard time cheering for someone who played at OU, but I will eventually get over it.

As far as the Pro Bowl...it is the dumbest game played. I can't stand All-Star games the way it is, but the Pro Bowl has got to be the worst one of them all.