DE Kevin Young

So much for waiting "to see a game at both schools."

Actually this site has his height and weight wrong, Kevin Young is 6' 4" and 230 pounds. He really wanted an offer from MU. Last month he attended the one day camp in Springfield and Kansas City hoping to get an offer that the MU coaching staff never made. He has the frame to add more weight, but he is 6' 4" tall not 6'. Just though I would let you know.

So much for waiting "to see a game at both schools."

Actually this site has his height and weight wrong, Kevin Young is 6' 4" and 230 pounds. He really wanted an offer from MU. Last month he attended the one day camp in Springfield and Kansas City hoping to get an offer that the MU coaching staff never made. He has the frame to add more weight, but he is 6' 4" tall not 6'. Just though I would let you know.

Thanks for the heads up. Post modified.

• 1 month later...

In a recent interview with scout.com Kevin Young said he is thinking about taking official visits to Nebraska, Illinois, and UCLA.

Ever since he committed folks have been saying the race wasn't over, looks like they were right.

Claims he is still solid, but wants "to see what else is out there." Scout article (free for now)

Or maybe he just doesn't want to turn down a free trip to LA.

I feel sorry for KU fans. It's always that way, isn't it? "I'm still 100% committed, but I'm just going to take a few visits" - wait for it - "just to see what else is out there."

Then bam, he's gone.

We've been through this before. A LOT.

Seems like this has happened to us more than others a lot lately.

So..................

:rollin

• 3 months later...