RB David Oku

I have heard more lately that Oku grades are good, it's one of his tests that he was planning on retaking. This should be nothing to "freak" about and shy away from him. That would be stupid considering the last scatback that we were hard after that had us among his favorites from day one ended up qualifying. I think I last saw him making Boomer Sooner look stupid in the Fiesta Bowl and now Noel Devine has even the biggest moron in the world Mark May worshiping him along with who knows how many Mountaineer faithful.

I have heard more lately that Oku grades are good, it's one of his tests that he was planning on retaking. This should be nothing to "freak" about and shy away from him. That would be stupid considering the last scatback that we were hard after that had us among his favorites from day one ended up qualifying. I think I last saw him making Boomer Sooner look stupid in the Fiesta Bowl and now Noel Devine has even the biggest moron in the world Mark May worshiping him along with who knows how many Mountaineer faithful.

I thought Devine went to WVU because that was about the only place he could qualify?

I thought Devine went to WVU because that was about the only place he could qualify?

That's true.

Said that Michigan replaced Florida State.

Carl Albert's Oku is no longer considering playing football for Florida State

Carl Albert running back David Oku has dropped Florida State from the list of schools he’s considering. The 5-10, 186-pounder also said Michigan is back into consideration.

"They are playing games,” Oku said of Florida State. “The recruiting game is a business and you have to treat it like a business.

“You can’t fool around when you’re talking about were you’ll spend the next four years of your life.”

Oku felt he was getting the run around from the Seminole coaching staff, thus decided to cut ties with the team which was his childhood favorite.

Michigan joins Tennessee, Nebraska and Louisville in Oku’s top four.

The senior said he is hoping to visit Michigan on Oct. 4 when the Wolverines host Illinois. He changed his mind about the Wolverines after watching Rich Rodriguez’s spread offense against Utah.

It was a busy weekend for Oku, who visited Louisville during the Cardinals 27-2 loss to Kentucky last Sunday.

“It was cool,” Oku said of his visit to Louisville. “The only thing was it seemed a little dead, I think because it was a Sunday game.”

Too bad it wasn't a normal Saturday game. He'd have missed the Michigan game and realized that those fans will always be like that.

Said that Michigan replaced Florida State.

This kid reminds me a bit of Bo Williams.

So a transfer to Iowa State is in his future? ;)

LOL

If you remember, Bo was a kid who told every recruiting site that he loved them and his dad was such a huge fan. He also kept saying he had like 80 offers or something crazy like that. It was literally like a step-by-step lesson in how to keep these recruiting sites going absolutely nuts.

Rumblings that he will end up at Tenn.

Ya, to me that's the only logical place. I mean, Louisville got their butts kicked on his trip and his remarks weren't glorifying about it. He has a secret visit this week in which he says he's visiting the biggest game of the week. That's no doubt OSU vs USC. He doesn't have an offer from USC. So that only other school he'll have visited is Tennessee. To me, that's the place he's going.

NOTE: One of his best friends is Gerald Jones who is none other than a Vol Stud.